The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, Spoony said:

That’s not strictly true. These rumours are coming from very reliable sources 

I'm not saying nothing's happening. I'm saying we all knew something would happen in the summer but everyone was calm about it until it actually happened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Any official comments from the club yet?

If not, there's not much point wailing and gnashing teeth.

Or have I missed anything in the last three hours?

Only my view but surely this suggests if offer was made it has not been out right rejected.

Supposedly we bid for JWP and saints rejected it.

This could be a case of 100mil on table await jack return on Monday offer new contract and see what he wants ( crazy when he has 4 yrs on old contract left)

Just now, jim said:

Nothing but surely if there was nothing in it, the club would come out and say nothing to see here.

They’ve quite literally never done that.

Not directed at you but I’m honestly baffled that after the decades most of us have spent supporting villa people still expect signings at kit launches, clubs to confirm rumours, clubs to deny rumours, etc.

The only time the club will comment is if a fee is agreed. It’s been that way forever. Doesn’t mean nothing is happening though. 

• Like 1

Just now, villan501 said:

Only my view but surely this suggests if offer was made it has not been out right rejected.

Supposedly we bid for JWP and saints rejected it.

This could be a case of 100mil on table await jack return on Monday offer new contract and see what he wants ( crazy when he has 4 yrs on old contract left)

Thing about JWP is they're probably rehashing an event that happened a month ago, now that this Grealish story is taking hold. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This whole statement thing came from JulieB. Nothing to see here. 

Jeez! Is she still involved in all these fake transfer ITK stuff?

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Thing about JWP is they're probably rehashing an event that happened a month ago, now that this Grealish story is taking hold. 

Fair point could be the case, just frustrated that offer rejected has not been announced.

So us fans are in limbo refreshing page every 5 seconds lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I saw elsewhere that JWP and Jack have the same agent.

So City can buy JWP instead for 100m and leave us alone 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm not saying nothing's happening. I'm saying we all knew something would happen in the summer but everyone was calm about it until it actually happened.

That’s the thing loads of people were saying we aren’t a selling club anymore, no way NSWE sell him, doesn’t fit in with the plan… 

Suggests many felt even if there was interest he would still stay. For me it’s the radio silence from Jack and the club. Rumours would have been nipped in the bud immediately if the club came out and said not for sale.

49 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Ok, man who knows things, how much is it?

I was told £100m and this way before any of this press or rumours. So the bid makes me think there’s truth to it. It was a very reliable source too. Not sure what type of clause it is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim said:

That’s the thing loads of people were saying we aren’t a selling club anymore, no way NSWE sell him, doesn’t fit in with the plan… 

Suggests many felt even if there was interest he would still stay. For me it’s the radio silence from Jack and the club. Rumours would have been nipped in the bud immediately if the club came out and said not for sale.

I think he has his price and isn't categorically not for sale. That or there's a release clause. Have no idea what's going on, but the silence is worrying.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

This reminds me a bit of Spurs after him a few seasons back and the media had all reported that he’d gone then he stayed… it seems strange that he’d entertain going now when we are in a much stronger position and potentially on the verge of breaking into the top 4/6. I just watched an interview between reporters on sky and they were talking about this. Jack to City is very likely they agreed on.. when asked about Kane to City they agreed it was very unlikely, even though Kane has publicly said that he wants to leave, because Spurs don’t have to sell….. what, and we do have to sell???

To be fair Jack himself has admitted he was going to Spurs. The only thing that saved us was Daniel levy offering £3 million and josh onomah!

let’s be perfectly clear if the idiot had offered £5million and onomah, Jack would have been gone. Instead Levy didn’t even offer enough liquid cash for Xia the crook to pay the tax bill!

then the next week we were taken over and Levy realised he had **** the goose. It was and still is a wonderful memory

• Like 3

Â