The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

12 minutes ago, useless said:

No it's not nonsense Trent's place is taken by a Chelsea, player, Rashford plays the same position as Sterling a Manchester City player and Foden has started more than Grealish despite not being as good as him. If James Reece played for a midtable club he wouldn't be starting ahead of Alexander-Arnold, if Mount played for us and Grealish played for Chelsea then there's no way that Mount would be starting ahead of Grealish.

James Reece is an author. 

Aside from that what the holy lord in fukkery am i reading. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

It feels like the flat earth society in here sometimes.

Southgate has said he doesn't think Jack is fit enough to play an entire game, which is why he uses him as an impact sub. Or do you guys think he's been sneaking into Jack's bedroom and sticking pins in his shins every night just so he has an excuse not to play him?

Don't go there. VillaTalk can be stupid at times but that stuff is a whole different level.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

It feels like the flat earth society in here sometimes.

Southgate has said he doesn't think Jack is fit enough to play an entire game, which is why he uses him as an impact sub. Or do you guys think he's been sneaking into Jack's bedroom and sticking pins in his shins every night just so he has an excuse not to play him?

Oh come on mate. This not being fit enough is such a cop out. 

1 hour ago, Thug said:

Yes, you’re right.

Up until Jacks shins got messed up he was starting every England game.

😂😂😂

Why should he be automatically starting every game as a relatively new member of the squad?

How long did it take Sancho to get a game muchless a start?

That Sterling to Kane goal just now must have wound some of you right up 🤦🏿

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

To be honest Southgate is right Jack isn't fit enough at the minute he is not the player he was earlier this season 

He can still pull a rabbit out of a hat but to be honest as an irishman I don't mind Jack's minutes being manage as it is good news for villa 

• Like 2

As much as I'm not a fan of Southgate, I do believe the only reason Grealish isn't in the first 11 every game is because he's probably only about 70% fit. Even Southgate isn't so stupid that he'd leave him out for no reason.

How long has it been since he got injured now? 5 months? Why is he not healed yet if it wasn't a long term issue like Smith said at the start? I'm really starting to get concerned for him long term.

• Like 1

Less Jack time in England squad less media focus on him and less attention towards writing articles of him going to City.

Basically less BullCrap.

I would like to see him in second half though, England have lost the game abit since the opposition changed formation. England now need creativity to actually make a result happen because 1 nil lead can easy be wiped out and alot of England's players are looking tired already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why should he be automatically starting every game as a relatively new member of the squad?

How long did it take Sancho to get a game muchless a start?

That Sterling to Kane goal just now must have wound some of you right up 🤦🏿

A transfer to one of the sky 6 did the trick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

As much as I'm not a fan of Southgate, I do believe the only reason Grealish isn't in the first 11 every game is because he's probably only about 70% fit. Even Southgate isn't so stupid that he'd leave him out for no reason.

How long has it been since he got injured now? 5 months? Why is he not healed yet if it wasn't a long term issue like Smith said at the start? I'm really starting to get concerned for him long term.

He is that stupid.

No one knows on his fitness, he does his own training as well so he keeps himself fit. Where is this story of him not being fit coming from? Is it something you lot are making up to suite the story of him not being played? We've seen him play, he looks fine and most likely is bit Southgate has his own plans where Grealish doesn't fit till second half it seems. Makes sense really, wear them down first half, bring out creativity second that will have an easier time of dealing with opponents.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Sterling on the left is England's best player 

I actually think he’s generally been poor this tournament - just happens to have had a few bright moments :D 

Grealish's fitness being managed after his injury is the only acceptable excuse for him not to be starting, any other way you look at it he should be in the starting eleven. Before today he had assisted four of England's last six goals and had won a penalty for anther, in the game where he wasn't directly involved with a goal he didn't play, he's also had several man of the match performaces, it's inexplicable that Mount who has been very ordinary should start ahead of him other than Grealish's match fitness being managed.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

He is that stupid.

No one knows on his fitness, he does his own training as well so he keeps himself fit. Where is this story of him not being fit coming from? Is it something you lot are making up to suite the story of him not being played? We've seen him play, he looks fine and most likely is bit Southgate has his own plans where Grealish doesn't fit till second half it seems. Makes sense really, wear them down first half, bring out creativity second that will have an easier time of dealing with opponents.

Maybe you should look through some of my posts as I've never made excuses for Southgate before. I think we just need a bit of realism here. Go back and watch the Czech game again and tell me Grealish looked 100% fit. At times he was barely running.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I actually think he’s generally been poor this tournament - just happens to have had a few bright moments :D 

Completely agree

But he keeps on having moments, he's a 7 out of 10 player at best at a stretch but then anything we've done good he's been there 

Â