The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The pass to Shaw meant he didn't need to break stride and could whip in the cross perfectly for the opener.

If the pass is slightly under or over hit England dont score because the cross wouldn't have been possible at the angle which allowed sterling to score. 

Genius.

• Like 2

So Beakys tactics was to tire the oppo out with Saka (rather than Foden) rather and then send Jack on for the killer punch with no credit.

We were poor before Jack came on and I guess the chant should be ‘Boring, boring England……oh no Jack’s now coming on….it Super Jack, Super Jack, He’s one of our own’.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

The pass to Shaw meant he didn't need to break stride and could whip in the cross perfectly for the opener.

If the pass is slightly under or over hit England dont score because the cross wouldn't have been possible at the angle which allowed sterling to score. 

Genius.

Does it all the time with Targett down our left side. The most famous example of this though was the Hourihane goal in the semi final of the play offs. His pass was absolutely judged to perfection.

• Like 1

Just seen this on twitter from a betting company...

Jack Grealish for England at the Euros:

Most assists

Most carries into the final third

Most carries in the eighteen yard box

Most fouls drawn.

He's only played 115 minutes of football

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Genius.

He jinked to play it inside for the first goal, took the RB out of it and then Shaw could run in and cross to Sterling.

The Raheem to Kane and Kane to Jack were just one-twos. Jack made the first goal with the perfectly weighted pass to Shaw.

Make no mistake Jack did the hard part for both goals.

Edited by rayk

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Does it all the time with Targett down our left side. The most famous example of this though was the Hourihane goal in the semi final of the play offs. His pass was absolutely judged to perfection.

Even the wife understood the value of that pass to Shaw - I know we can go OTT sometimes but England has lacked these little details so far. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We're going to be watching highlights of him this year in 2060. Genuinely. I've had a beer but that's where he's going. We'll be talking about this in 2060 and not just villa fans. Englishmen, bluenoses, city fans, Accrington Stanley fans. He's Beckham and Gazza combined & reincarnate.

£200m is under calling it for how much he's worth to us as a club

Speak for yourself.

I’m going to be shitting myself, dribbling, and talking gibberish in an old people’s home in 2060.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Even the wife understood the value of that pass to Shaw - I know we can go OTT sometimes but England has lacked these little details so far. 

Everything he does oozes class. It's the little things like that that can go unnoticed that sometimes make the difference. I just literally don't know what to say about him anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Speak for yourself.

I’m going to be shitting myself, dribbling, and talking gibberish in an old people’s home in 2060.

And I'll be dead. But I'll still be going on about Jack in Hell. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ashley Preece says on Twitter he's signing a new contract 'don't worry' on Twitter. Then deleted it.

He stays

Screenshot?

what are these reports of a deal agreed for Grealish to Man City for 88m, to be announced after the euros??

Sounds silly as heck, 88m before the euros is pennies for Jack, and who in their right mind would sell a player before the euros, who could feasibly add 20/30/40/50m to their value if they perform at the euros?!?!

also.....please dont be true that we would entertain bids 😜

Just now, MaVilla said:

what are these reports of a deal agreed for Grealish to Man City for 88m, to be announced after the euros??

Sounds silly as heck, 88m before the euros is pennies for Jack, and who in their right mind would sell a player before the euros, who could feasibly add 20/30/40/50m to their value if they perform at the euros?!?!

also.....please dont be true that we would entertain bids 😜

Haha piss off

Â