The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Sir Tim Sherwood on Grealish.

"He could be right up there amongst the best of them. The ball is a friend of his.

"He's Aston Villa through and through. He lives a couple of miles away from the ground. He just wants to play for Aston Villa and I want to give him the platform to do that because he has earned the right."

• Like 1

What a performance, absolutely phenomenal. Can't think of anything he done wrong today and played apart in both goals, what a stage for him to have a game like that. Love him.

If I was to be really, really picky, I wish he'd go for goal more. He makes so many great runs towards the box but never shoots, I just want him to score!

Edited by Farlz

I've felt that the praise he's previously received has been for his undoubted talent, not his performances.

Today it's all been for delivering results for Aston Villa. He was superb today. I just hope this isn't one good game then nothing. If he builds on it, there's a fantastic player for Villa's future.

Gils a good player as well.

We have good competition now.From the team that started today, you could argue Hutton, Sanchez, Gabby and Sinclair have got to come into the team., that will help us, we've had too many players comfortable in their position.

As with the case of a new signing, he needed game-time to adjust and adapt. He has improved with every start. I am relishing seeing what he can develop into over the next season or two.

• Like 1

Was at the heart of all of our attacking play - Benteke always linking well with him and Jack skipping around the liverpool defence for fun.

What a way to make a Wembley debut - he could very well be the real deal and a future Villa legend.

• Like 1

Sir Tim Sherwood on Grealish.

"He could be right up there amongst the best of them. The ball is a friend of his.

"He's Aston Villa through and through. He lives a couple of miles away from the ground. He just wants to play for Aston Villa and I want to give him the platform to do that because he has earned the right."

tumblr_mg701fcdoX1qb2gfxo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Â