The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

I must have been at a different game - much as I like him - I thought he was very poor last night. Easily pushed off the ball, poor challenges, and poor decision making.  2nd worse player to Richardson on the night...

must have been

Wonder which game it was?

I don't know why he wears his socks so low. He said he wears the infant shinpads so they don't get in the way but then he practically wears them on his boot. Get those little things up under your knee buddy. Someone give him this insight and he'll be dribbling like motherfucking Messi.

My only problem with him is that he seems to look for fouls rather than keep playing the ball. It seems though that some refs will take exception to this and deliberately wave away what seem to be genuine fouls because of it.

That said I thought he was very good vs QPR and I'd like to see him go again against Spurs.

Really hanging out to see his first goal. I reckon his celebration will be one for the ages.

Really hanging out to see his first goal. I reckon his celebration will be one for the ages.

Was thinking this myself Tuesday, he's going to go absolutely ballistic.

My opinion of him has never really wavered, he's got more talent then I've ever seen from a Villa youth over 23 years of watching the club. He picks up the ball and he just glides, it's beautiful to watch.

• Like 1

My opinion of him has never really wavered, he's got more talent then I've ever seen from a Villa youth over 23 years of watching the club. He picks up the ball and he just glides, it's beautiful to watch.

You're talking about Peter Crouch, no?

I've been a fan of his for years, watching his first first team appearance (in a friendly), seeing his first first team goal (again, in a friendly) and I even saw him a few times for the U21s. But when he first broke through into the team in the Premier League, I was disappointed with his workrate and willingness to take people on.

Whether it's the Sherwood effect, the position/ role he played or just generally being happier in his football, he seemed to get back to his best against QPR. He didn't look as lazy as I've seen him be, and he contributed to our attacks like I knew he could.

I, too, would like to see him against Spurs tomorrow!

My only problem with him is that he seems to look for fouls rather than keep playing the ball. It seems though that some refs will take exception to this and deliberately wave away what seem to be genuine fouls because of it.

That said I thought he was very good vs QPR and I'd like to see him go again against Spurs.

I'm looking forward to him scoring too but I'm not a pervert.

I've been a fan of his for years, watching his first first team appearance (in a friendly), seeing his first first team goal (again, in a friendly) and I even saw him a few times for the U21s. But when he first broke through into the team in the Premier League, I was disappointed with his workrate and willingness to take people on.

bloody hipster ;)

• Like 2

He's the best since Lee Hendrie I think. 

• Like 1

Â