The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

said in the match thread i think his performance was more down to those around him, kodjia was dreadful and adomah is still of the pace, theres not a lot jack can do if those in front of him are pretending to be a tree

stick him in a good team with the likes of ali and kane moving in front of him and he'll be class

Even if he's off they would have asked him to keep neutral because the price is clearly not agreed. Which he pretty much dide imho. It was a very neutral, he could  either be bit bummed he won't be playing in CL or he doesn't know how to feel about leaving. Impossible to tell from that

Edited by Alakagom

I was given some ITK which stated he was staying and the Spurs link was rubbish. 

I now think that was cack ITK info, That looked like a goodbye to me, little wave at the end. He's going I think. 

3 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Don't have Sky so didn't see the game, what did he do to make people think he's off? (hope he isn't BTW)

Just his reaction after he was substituted. He genuinely looked like he was fighting the tears. It looked a goodbye.

I don't think (hope) he would have played if it was 100% that he is going. I didn't notice anything unusual with his reaction when he came off.

I'd say it was a typical Jack performance, the only midfielder who wants the ball and keeps the ball, trying to go forward, drew numerous fouls while doing it. That Hendriksson should have been sent off for all his fouls on Jack. His corner for the first goal was first class as well.

Now please stay! 

• Like 1

This isn't sour grapes because jack will be a huge loss, however, I'm trying to look for positives. 

Our team has so many fecking holes. The defence is shocking and needs at least 2 additions. The midfield is slow pissing slow it's hard to watch, and Kodjia imo is shot to pieces so we need a striker. 

Jack papers over some cracks but we desperately need additions. Now word from the club is that we no longer NEED to sell Jack, which leads me believe that if we were to sell him, funds would be made available to add to the squad. 

Now the obvious caveat is that the money needs to be spent wisely (£12m on Hogan?), but if it is, we could be stronger for it. 

Â