The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

A Man City "Tier 1 Journalist", whatever that means, has posted a screenshot of Jack's sister's instagram with a bible quote that suggests he is going.

If this counts as Tier 1 journalism then I dread to think what passes for pointless shite these days.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dappadan said:

I don't know what to think anymore. Can somebody think for me?

You really asking VT to do this for you? VT’s whole user base has a combined mental power of a dyslexic magpie  

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 1

That instagram post from his sister's instagram might not have anything to do with Grealish, she probably posted it in relation to something to do with her own life, you see people posting random quotes all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

That instagram post from his sister's instagram might not have anything to do with Grealish, she probably posted it in relation to something to do with her own life, you see people posting random quotes all the time.

or you can spin it the other way and be of the mind set "why the **** would he turn down man city and the chance to win the title?" because he will one day win the title with villa...

glass half full or glass half empty, i read it as who turns down man city? one day you'll understand why

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Is that slightly worrying? KDB liking a tweet about him following Jack on Instagram. 

The tweet he liked was about Jack liking a post of Walker showing off his Premier League winning medals and saying 'dreaming of the new season'.

Pretty weird thing for Jack to like at this point. Mings has liked it too I suppose. But in the context of this weekend it doesn't look good

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think that means very little it is just following the bets. Unless more white smoke comes out from Bodymoor no one is the wiser.

Still suspended across all major bookmakers 

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Since when has this shite ever added up to anything?

Ridiculous how neurotic people are.

Making interpretations about everything and  nothing.

Footballers following each other on Twitter. Can we assume Micha Richard's is making a city comeback as well?  Rashicas Instagram posts with Nakamaba should be a good reminder that it means **** all.

He stays or goes, we'll know in due time. The answer won't  be found in Twitter or Instagram posts , whats posted or not posted by the club etc. 

Â