The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not starting a new job on Tuesday, but I am expected to work my current job on Monday (and the rest of the week). Unfortunately for my employer, my work will mostly consist of being in this thread. 

15r3rk.jpg

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

This is very different, if he was leaving and had been agreed the clubs along with Jack would agree he doesn’t train.  It wouldn’t be choosing not to turn up, it would be all parties agreeing he not train.  

Also if it was agreed he wouldn’t be in London training he would be in Manchester either preparing or completing his medical.  If it was close to being agreed he would also not be training for risk of injury.  

Him training is a big deal for him either staying or any agreement not being close if you wanted to take a pessimistic view, which I don’t.  I think he is staying and him training reenforces at worst case scenario a deal isn’t close.

Playing devils advocate, but would he not continue training irrespective of whether a deal is imminent or not? Say a deal was agreed but personal terms or whatever is still to be decided....He still needs to bring his fitness level up, he is still contracted to the club.

It would serve in City's interest that Jack continues his pre season training.

Villa are still obligated to treat him as a normal employee as any other staff/employee, until he isn't our player - so he should rightly continue training. 

Just now, TomIsADeftone said:

Anyone familiar with Ty Bracey on twitter, will he prove to be anything other than an attention seeking little so and so?

No he's not itk he is just a centre of a attention and has a decent following on Twitter. He's like a less annoying Howard Hodgson, but don't think he claims to be ITK tbf to him

3 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

Anyone familiar with Ty Bracey on twitter, will he prove to be anything other than an attention seeking little so and so?

What did he post, apparently he deleted a tweet as he said too much?

6 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

I saw that little flutter of info - resulting in deleted tweets. Hard to know if these guys are just getting off on the drama or not.

7 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

He is the lad who did the benteke agent prank call 

Edited by leighavfc

Just now, roonst83 said:

I know it’s tomorrow in Australia already but care to elaborate? 

I can't say how reliable it is but I just saw something on Facebook and I'm choosing to believe it. If I'm wrong, oh well, if I'm right I called it first 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TomIsADeftone said:

He seems alright to be fair. He said something earlier in the season about Jack being injured and got hounded to the extent he had to close his account for a few days.  It was pretty tragic. Don’t get why people do this to themselves and then talk about their mental health. Twitter is not going to help a persons mental health!!

Â