The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I just think it will take at least 12 months for Jack even if he has decided he would like to go elsewhere. Transfers are very complicated and expensive business for players as important as Jack to a football club.

I wouldn't''t be surprised if Kane stays at spurs for example a la Messi.

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I just think it will take at least 12 months for Jack even if he has decided he would like to go elsewhere. Transfers are very complicated and expensive business for players as important as Jack to a football club.

I wouldn't''t be surprised if Kane stays at spurs for example a la Messi.

I think Kane has realised Spurs have hit their ceiling whilst Mr Levy is running the club.

We have owners who are the polar opposite to Levy and I hope Jack can see this.

• Like 2

If he was signing for City, i doubt hed be on the razz in Greece for a week beforehand. It is Jack so you never know but i dont think Baldy would approve. You'd think he'd be toning it down this summer, being a good boy and generally getting ready to be put through his paces by his new gaffer. 

Edited by villanmac
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

If he's signing for City, it's because the club have agreed to sell him.

Considering his value both on or off the pitch, can you see NSWE agreeing to sell him?

Yes but if there was a buy out clause and it has been triggered they could do little. Maybe Jack only signed the contract last year on the proviso that there was a buyout clause. You never know but I hope it’s all nonsense

15 minutes ago, villanmac said:

If he was signing for City, i doubt hed be on the razz in Greece for a week beforehand. It is Jack so you never know but i dont think Baldy would approve. You'd think he'd be toning it down this summer, being a good boy and generally getting ready to be put through his paces by his new gaffer. 

Playing under Southgate would turn me to drink too!

If there’s any truth in it it will be silly money. Money if reinvested wisely can make us a much stronger squad. 

I don’t think it’s true but if it was it’s also not the end of the world if reinvest every penny. We can’t continue to be a one man team.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes but if there was a buy out clause and it has been triggered they could do little. Maybe Jack only signed the contract last year on the proviso that there was a buyout clause. You never know but I hope it’s all nonsense

I think Smith has said there's no buyout clause, plus those 'journos' stoking the fear haven't mentioned anything.

You would think, if they 'knew' he's off, they'd also know about a clause. Chances are they know about neither.

And, as such, without a clause we would have to agree to sell him. Commercially that makes no sense. On the pitch, it makes even less.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I think Smith has said there's no buyout clause, plus those 'journos' stoking the fear haven't mentioned anything.

You would think, if they 'knew' he's off, they'd also know about a clause. Chances are they know about neither.

And, as such, without a clause we would have to agree to sell him. Commercially that makes no sense. On the pitch, it makes even less.

Whoever Ian Ladyman at Dailymail is, that’s where the buy-out clause rumor is coming from.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Whoever Ian Ladyman at Dailymail is, that’s where the buy-out clause rumor is coming from.

Percy said there was a Buyout clause at the time of the signing. But no clue as to what it was. I doubt it is anything so pedestrian as 100 million though 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I think Kane has realised Spurs have hit their ceiling whilst Mr Levy is running the club.

We have owners who are the polar opposite to Levy and I hope Jack can see this.

Im sure some ITK wannabe journo is going to read that and tomorrow there will be a link of  harry kane to villa....every year without fail they pick these threads dry🤣

So what we do know was Jack upon signing his 5 year deal on the 125k p/w, saying “My future lies at AVFC, sold on the plan & ambition moving forward”

In an interview during the season said he thought we’d look to finish around 12th 

Stan Collymore spoke with his Dad at Wembley, then insinuates he’s signing on and compounds it with “Looking forward to seeing him wearing our Lion”

Models new kit in May, likes SM posts on Buendia the other day.

Knows damn well the club are moving heaven and earth to bring him and the club success.

If there is no release clause, and I hope to God there isnt, then theres no way we accept any bid. One more year would be the stance if we’re going to honour Jacks desire if he did actually want to move on. Id be so disappointed in him as he must know we’re on the precipice of something special here and its all dependent on him being the centerpiece. This season is our shot to really make our mark and get into Europe. NSWE have proved excellent in getting what they want so far; I genuinely think all the rumours flying around, like they do every close season, are simply because Jack is a clickbait goldmine. They were linking him away 1 month after he just signed his new deal last season ffs!

I maintain he’s going nowhere, nothing more than an educated guess but i would be shellshocked if a deal is done this summer.

• Like 4

Don’t worry everyone. Grealish is now having second thoughts

https://talksport.com/football/913290/

“Grealish was tipped to join the Premier League champions in a £100million deal, but talkSPORT understands he’s ‘having second thoughts’ about the move. 

This is according to transfer expert Alex Crook, who revealed on Drive that he’d received a text from someone close to Grealish’s camp that the player was having doubts.”

spacer.png

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If this was as close as its being reported we'd have some insight from our end. 

One of the ideas on the city forum had me thinking: why are reporters from both sides reporting positive feedback for each club.

2 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

One of the ideas on the city forum had me thinking: why are reporters from both sides reporting positive feedback for each club.

Because they are being informed by the same person? His agent maybe. 

Â