The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

50 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Don't know if you guys saw Lee Hendrie's comments, but he said when he was at Villa he had several run ins and fallouts with Southgate and said he wouldn't be surprised if it was personal. Says it all tbh, and surely Hendrie is in touch with Jack in some form as well?

Southgate should at least have the bollocks to be honest with Jack so he can either switch to Ireland or know he has to wait until we've got a proper bloke in charge. I can't stand Southgate tbh, putting me off following England.

To be fair Hendrie was probably off his tits

• Like 1

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Maitland-Niles is a midfielder isn’t he?

Apologies, yes just realised that through the below post, thought he was a Right Back for some reason.

"Guess which one has just been called up"

FB_IMG_1598733419742.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Will be interesting to see tomorrow whether any serious football journalists break cover and finally call Southgate out for this. 

When an England manager starts putting his personal vendettas above the good of the national squad it becomes a story. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Gareth Southgate hits back at critics of Jack Grealish snub from latest England squad

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/gareth-southgate-jack-grealish-england-22597794

He's just full of the brown stuff.

The problem is he's just never ever going to pick him now. It's become a huge monster of a thing and he will just stubbornly refuse now. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not sure what Jack has done to upset Southgate, but what ever it is, it’s really got up his nose.Has anyone got any idea wh at has got up Southgate's nose?

the full squad, judging by the size of it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I used to love following England, but I've decided I'm not gonna follow us until Southgate's gone. Even if I wasn't a Villa fan, I'd be seething how such a special, unique talent was being ignored, not just that, but the excuses are just ridiculous.

Done with us under Southgate.

When he says “others are ahead of him” the simple follow up question is by what metric? By what statistical evidence does Jack Grealish not blow the likes of Mount, Winks & Ward-Prowse out of the water? 

Southgate is pathetic but the journos failing to ask the proper questions aren’t worth a fart. 

If performs as well this season as last this story will keep coming back & Southgate will break. All England fans know he folds under pressure. 

• Like 3

Â