The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Rumour has it Grealish wasnt even in the car when it crashed! Maybe he and capaldi ran down to see the commotion?

Would explain why Grealish has incorrect footwear.

I was actually wondering if he "Let one of the boys have a spin in the range" and said "boy" completely f*cked up.

Blown the cover of him being out and everything else etc.

In my view that would be best case scenario.

However the fact that nothing has come out from his camo or the club... Doesn't make it seem that straight forward.

Signs are pointing to there being alot more to it.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Maybe not. It may be that his car was being stolen and there is an investigation ongoing and the club may be waiting until evidence is collected before saying anything. Clutching at straws but its possible.

ancientaliens #meme | History channel meme, Ancient aliens meme ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’d imagine there is cctv in the area which will show what exactly has happened .  
The lack of anything from Grealish to clear himself of these allegations suggests it’s not  a case of his car being stolen  as he’s getting pelters  in the media and press 

Edited by Eastie

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I’d imagine there is cctv in the area which will show what exactly has happened .  
The lack of anything from Grealish to clear himself of these allegations suggests it’s not  a case of his car being stolen  as he’s getting pelters  in the media and press 

Or it being a legal investigation that he's not allowed to comment on

Doesn't mean that it's a legal investigation that he's the centre of 

• Like 1

The club and/or Grealish can still issue a short statement outlining their cooperation in the investigation. 

I guess a reckless breach of the lockdown is going to be very difficult to spin irrespective of the car damage and who was or was not driving. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

This is why we shouldn't be so quick to criticise him just yet. Everyone, everywhere should be innocent until proven guilty. The fact is we don't yet know all the facts.

11 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Maybe not. It may be that his car was being stolen and there is an investigation ongoing and the club may be waiting until evidence is collected before saying anything. Clutching at straws but its possible.

Maybe he was out delivering food and toilet paper to vulnerable people and then swerved because a cat ran in the road. 

We can all make up unlikely scenarios to excuse his behaviour but not sure why. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Haha 1

What the **** was Grealish doing hanging out with Ross McCormack?

One theory currently doing the rounds is that Jack promised to sort that broken electronic gate once and for all and rammed it with his car.

Unfortunately all he seems to have achieved is to wreck his carefully rebuilt reputation as a serious person/footballer. ☹️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Of course. That's why he left before the police showed up. Because he's cooperating in a legal investigation that has nothing to do with him. 

Makes perfect sense. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Maybe he out delivering food and toilet paper to vulnerable people and then swerved because a cat ran in the road. 

Just to clarify the matter here, what was his behaviour?

Loads of pages

What facts do we have so far?  Please detail below.  Forget speculation, rumour, guesses and Chinese whispers from friends and family.  No judgements good or bad.

We have the photos

We know it was his car

We have him (including bizarre footwear) at the scene

What else?

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Of course. That's why he left before the police showed up. Because he's cooperating in a legal investigation that has nothing to do with him. 

Makes perfect sense. 

that's why the police were called 2 hours after the crash too

and why the police said they would speak to him in due course

Who took the pics and grassed to the Sun? Gotta be a bluenose. 

Looks to me like he's popped around to a mate's house, had too many beers then realised he needs to go home. Drove thinking it would be ok in his state plus few cars on the road, the morning air got him and the booze kicked in and he banged into a couple of cars. He didn't flee the scene without leaving details but felt it better not to drive any further so dumped the car. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Just to clarify the matter here, what was his behaviour?

Driving around and hanging out with mates during a national lockdown, best case. 

I imagine it's worse than just that though.

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Maybe he was out delivering food and toilet paper to vulnerable people and then swerved because a cat ran in the road. 

Or would could just wait until all the facts come out instead of assuming what has happened.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Rumour has it Grealish wasnt even in the car when it crashed! Maybe he and capaldi ran down to see the commotion?

Would explain why Grealish has incorrect footwear.

I really hope there is a way out for him.....a genuine one of course, not a cover up.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Or would could just wait until all the facts come out instead of assuming what has happened.

or they could wait long enough to concoct a story.

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Well we don't have to assume some things. 

We know he was out during a lockdown. We know he was with friends. We know his car was damaged. We know he left it there with the window open and hasn't returned. We know he's on the front page of the sun and we know he hasn't come out to deny a thing. 

I mean we can ignore all that because he's our captain, but really why? 

Edited by DCJonah

Â