The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No, I absolutely think he should be criticised for that. It's idiotic, irresponsible and dangerous, if that is what he's done. But do we know that's what he was doing for sure? All I'm saying is let's wait and see what is said because before an official statement is made everything is just hearsay and some of the stuff out there is potentially slanderous if its proven to not be true. That is all I'm saying. It doesn't look good, but I will wait until the full story comes out.

By what means do you imagine the “full story” will come out?

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

It's also astonishing how quickly people forgot a pissed up Jonny Evans and Gareth Barry crashing a knicked cab in Spain.

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

The captain is a club role model, see the likes of Barry

I remember Jonny Evans ever playing for Villa, or Gareth Barry stealing a taxi whilst Villa captain.

Barry was a good captain for Villa (transfer saga aside)

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No, I absolutely think he should be criticised for that. It's idiotic, irresponsible and dangerous, if that is what he's done. But do we know that's what he was doing for sure? All I'm saying is let's wait and see what is said because before an official statement is made everything is just hearsay and some of the stuff out there is potentially slanderous if its proven to not be true. That is all I'm saying. It doesn't look good, but I will wait until the full story comes out.

Well yes. 

He is pictured by his car outside Ross Mcormacks flat.

Just now, briny_ear said:

There will be a statement at some point either admitting guilt or explaining what happened. The police are involved so there will be an official statement in time.

Just now, Okonokos said:

There will be a statement at some point either admitting guilt or explaining what happened. The police are involved so there will be an official statement in time.

I can guarantee the police will issue nothing more than a cryptic statement giving about as little detail as their initial one. I don’t know who you think will issue this “official statement”?

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

my speculation would be they are working vigourously to concoct one, that has damage limitation written all over it.....there is a lot of value depreciation involved here, that's just talking of club issues alone.

why do I think this?.....experience.....seen it all before as many of us have.

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

I can guarantee the police will issue nothing more than a cryptic statement giving about as little detail as their initial one. I don’t know who you think will issue this “official statement”?

The club will make a statement. No doubt about it. Probably tonight I'd imagine.

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

At least it's given us something to discuss in On Topic.  Cheers Jack!

wonder if John McGinn can kick someones front door in, to keep us going on here? lol

Edited by TRO

Just now, Okonokos said:

The club will make a statement. No doubt about it. Probably tonight I'd imagine.

The club won't mention details or confirm things like drink driving. They will say it's being dealt with in house. 

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I'm naturally inclined to believe the opposite of whatever is written in The Sun, which I obviously haven't read.

what about the "Date".....you can proof check that.😀

Just now, DCJonah said:

The club won't mention details or confirm things like drink driving. They will say it's being dealt with in house. 

Yeah, they'll say something like "An incident occurred, blah blah blah and a police investigation is ongoing etc etc etc. We will await the outcome of the investigation and any other issues will be dealt with internally". Or evidence will come to light and they'll immediately say he's suspended until further notice or there will be a genuine explanation (least likely, I know).

Â