The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

34 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Prediction: He's going to reign it in at some point when relegation is confirmed. Some will turn on him.

Before that, I can see him getting really annoyed at some of the dross in the squad and get a bit petulant with them. Wouldn’t blame him. 

Edited by Pimlico_Villa

16 minutes ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

Before that, I can see him getting really annoyed at some of the dross in the squad and get a bit petulant with them. Wouldn’t blame him. 

So impressed with his attitude this season. Must be so draining playing with players like this.

42 minutes ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

As I said in the match thread, he was actually guilty of a few poor decisions today himself.

A couple of times tried to do it all himself to no end.

Ignored the open and easier pass around the box sometimes too.

Although Nakambas shot probably justified those decisions in his head. lol

They have been going on about this, on Talksport this morning too. Maddison might sign another contract and would be likely to cost too much, so let's move on to our second cheaper option, Jack instead eh? They really suffer from delusions of grandeur don't they? 😡

They are not the same team, that they were 20 years ago and they don't have Fergie anymore! Jack isn't Dwight Yorke and our owners are now looking to build us a team around Jack, rather than being solely motivated by making money (they have a bit of their own already!)

If we are relegated, then Jack will have a queue of top clubs, looking to take him off our hands. We might just stay up though and add quality players to those we already have, in the next transfer window. Jack might well play for England in the Euros and as a Villa boy, he might rather like the idea of sticking around and leading us towards the top six. For now, he has a successful relegation fight to lead the club through and a Wembley final appearance to make for the club that he proudly captains, and has supported since he was a boy.

We are no longer a feeder club for what is now the second best team in Manchester. They don't have the same pull that they once had, they are likely to finish outside of the Champions League qualification places again. Jack won't become unsettled by rumours of their interest, he won't demand a transfer and he will not be taking a walk in one of our owners rose gardens, any time soon. Newton Heath are still as annoying as they always were though, if no longer sadly for them, a big enough club for our Jack! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m sure Jack and Samatta will probably have a laugh about them. 

Look, we just need Jack, Samatta and those Tanzanian fans to go to the Plough in Shenstone, get them to sort it out over some relatively inexpensive gastro pub cuisine. I bet they're now right now...if you'll excuse me

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 21:43, TreeVillan said:

Pretty sure he laid out one on a plate for Samatta on his debut, how did it turn out? 

I get we are all defensive over our Jack, myself included.  A player should always pick out the correct pass, which Jack does 99% of the time, but just because Samatta missed that chance on his debut doesn't mean he will miss every chance.  I have a feeling he'll do rather well for us.  Him and Jack have linked up quite well!

Â