The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

That missed sitter though....I think that cancels out his contribution on the finishing front this game.

The rest of his game, good as usual. I thought he was much better in the first half though. The fact that had to foul him so much in that first half really highlights this.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

7 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

'Grealish is far better than Villa'

Man United 2-2 Aston Villa

8557841a-b29b-4236-9d24-e82a9b116cf1.jpg

Robbie Savage

Ex-Wales midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live

Aston Villa what are they going to achieve? Staying in the Premier League.

If they achieve that it is going to be a great season for them, they are not winning a cup.

If Manchester City, Spurs or Chelsea come with a massive offer for Jack Grealish, let’s say £80m, I think he’ll go.

He’s far better than Aston Villa.

I hate Savage.

Odious, classless,  little oik. It amazes and disgusts me in equal measures that the clueless idiots at the BBC spend licence fee money on such a knuckle dragging fool. 

• Like 3

Such a little **** that Robbie Savage. Was a rubbish footballer and is a rubbish pundit. John Terry summed him up perfectly when he called him a nobody after being criticised by him in his final years at Chelsea. 

If Savage had a brain cell he's realise long term our ambitions are much higher than staying in the PL. Those clubs he mentioned are in the current status quo of top teams but that can all change if you have money and ambition as Leicester have shown. It's just such a negative, snide comment but exactly what I expect from a man like him. 

36 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Robbie Savage

If they achieve that it is going to be a great season for them, they are not winning a cup.

If Manchester City, Spurs or Chelsea come with a massive offer for Jack Grealish, let’s say £80m, I think he’ll go.

I hate Savage.

I'll just post this here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They were even saying on the manure forum what an amazing goal it was.

One guy even said.....what do we think Grealish would cost......

To be fair, if he keeps up this form and ends up leaving, he will cost an arm and a leg, an English playmaker who ticks the English quota.....must add 20m to his price tag easy....

36 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Robbie Savage

I hate Savage.

Dion Dublin say this is bullshit 

_38906239_newdublindion203.jpg

• Haha 1

To be fair savage isn't wrong... Its the attempt to flog him to Chelsea, man City and worst of all spurs that's the shit bit, typical piece of English media "journalism" 

Write a piece about why he's better than us, why he fits those teams, why he's worth £80m, why he'd probably be better suited going abroad... 

That kind of article is way beyond him though so instead he does this mouth piece type shite instead

Â