Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

13 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Finished Goliath. Very good.

I'm in love with the actress who plays the hooker. Fittest body I've ever seen on a woman.

Goliath is mint

As for the actress, it was weird in our house coz to us she is, and will probably always be in our minds, Malcolm's nerdy mate with the curly hair out of Malcolm in the Middle. And there she was being all attractive.

On 01/02/2017 at 07:55, VILLAMARV said:

Goliath is mint

As for the actress, it was weird in our house coz to us she is, and will probably always be in our minds, Malcolm's nerdy mate with the curly hair out of Malcolm in the Middle. And there she was being all attractive.

She was in "Lost" as well

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

Ahh, see I'm the only person I know who hasn't ever watched so much as an episode of Lost.

I've watched it all, worst ending to a show ever, and it says a lot that I can hardly remember any of it

Just now, rjw63 said:

I've watched it all, worst ending to a show ever, and it says a lot that I can hardly remember any of it

I'd be lying if I don't wear that fact as a badge of honour at times in certain conversations!

But I was working nights at the time it was aired and I can't remember my mates losing their minds over a TV show so much, that so quickly seemed to turn into an unfulfilling long haul for them. No one has ever said anything to suggest I should invest all those hours in going through it.

JJ did a great job with Star Trek and he's been a producer of some great stuff, so it's nothing against him (although South Park did make me chuckle with his rehashing of the national anthem). Just never fancied investing the time.

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Ahh, see I'm the only person I know who hasn't ever watched so much as an episode of Lost.

Same. It holds absolutely zero interest for me.

Particularly as most of it was made up on the go and the ending is supposed to be dreadful.

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I think how I met your mother rivals it but Lost hurts more because it had been a better show.

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Started quarry, I really like it, the missus doesn't, that's me watching it on now tv whilst she watches the soaps, great result

Just on the second episode.

Very good so far, has a nice dark undercurrent to it.

Yeah I think the story and characters have set itself up well, I like how they use his record player to shoe horn some music in there, with my wire judgemental head on I don't think they've nailed the setting yet, I think it's Memphis (?) could be anywhere, also think they can do more with the time period but that's something they can develop once they get up and running

also started the young pope, first episode is 2 hours and I found it really hard work

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Deutschland 83 was fantastic.

Best show I've watched for a while.

Deutschland 86 is coming out end of 2018 ... probably means you'll watch it sometime in 2020 :P

will start with Martin banished to Jo'Berg before getting the call to come home to Berlin by the sounds of things 

• Like 1

Finished Goliath a few weeks back and while I enjoyed it for the most part, I thaught the last episode was stupid and it annoyed me.

Watching Quarry atm and not sure ill carry on with it after 5 episodes in, I find it to be too forced in regard to the main character and his other half is the most forgiving fearless fool Ive seen on tv, ill probably still watch the remaining episodes out of curiosity.

Best thing I watched lately was the man in the high castle, while its not perfect it had me addicted for the short period of time it took me to watch the first 2 seasons. Next up is Deutschland 83

Â