Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Sopranos any good? Greatest show ever?

Comfortably.

I'd agree and yes I have seen The Wire as well.

very much this, might have been different if id seen them the other way round but nothing comes close to the sopranos IMO

I'm watching box sets of the Wire and The Sopranos at the moment and I'd place the Sopranos as the better show (though the Wire isn't half bad...)

Sopranos any good? Greatest show ever?

Comfortably.

I'd agree and yes I have seen The Wire as well.

very much this, might have been different if id seen them the other way round but nothing comes close to the sopranos IMO

I'm watching box sets of the Wire and The Sopranos at the moment and I'd place the Sopranos as the better show (though the Wire isn't half bad...)

I personally liked The Wire more, but The Sopranos is a great TV show, and a bit more watchable.

Seven seasons in and House is still **** brilliant.

Yeah, I bought the box-set 1-5 and watched it. He's a loveable word removed.

I need to watch the last season though. This isn't a TV show but how good is Once Upon A Time In America?

I really don't get this Big Bang Theory hype, I put in the same category as Two and a Half Men. Both have the same kind of unfunny cheap humour coupled with a laughter track.

On another note, I've started watching the Sopranos recently and it's fantastic television. My favorite TV drama along with Breaking Bad.

Probably been mentioned but White Collar is great.

Love this show. Not the most cerebral or realistic of shows but a great escape for an hour or so. Moz is a superb character.

Yes White Collar is ace.

But just watched the last 4 episodes of Detroit 1-8-7...after a bit of a slow start this show really has got awesome. Hope it gets renewed.

I really don't get this Big Bang Theory hype, I put in the same category as Two and a Half Men. Both have the same kind of unfunny cheap humour coupled with a laughter track.

I don't get the hype, but I think it's decent. Some comedy is clever, makes you think, really impressive. Some is just gags, escapism and great for unwinding without taxing the brain. The Big Bang Theory is the second type, but both have their place. (oh, and it's much better than 2 1/2 men)

On the recommendation of other VT-ers I have acquired all of "Deadwood".

Just watched episode 1 and I like it already, especially Wild Bill and ex-sherriff "Montana"

Â