Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The latest episode of Community was good for those that watch it.. I can't help but think Pierce will be back in the group next season though.

Paintball part 2 was even better than part 1.

I'm also chuffed to bit's Stewart Lee is back as well. I went back and watched series 1 of Comedy vehicle last night and the "Toilet Book" episode had me in tears :D

Has anyone seen Breaking Bad? I need someone to confirm how **** awesome it is!

I'm up to season 3 Dan, and can indeed confirm that it is '**** awesome'.

Me too. Its the best thing that's ever been on TV. Season 4 starts later this year, July I think.

The Pacific. Up to episode 8 now, and it's every bit as good as Band of Brothers, IMO.

It's very good, but nowhere near Band of Brothers, IMO of course.

im half way through season 1 of breaking bad, have been for 2 months, really cant get into it

breaking bad doesnt really explode into awesomeness till the end of the first season (which was a short season anyway)

its truly brilliant and sits alongside sopranos and the wire as the best shows of all time for me.

Its very dark, and often brutal but the characters and the story are so so good.

Stick with it into season 2 and you wont regret it.

* Rubicon has started on BBC4. I've "acquired" the complete series and have been rewatching it to sync up with the DigitalSpy and Guardian threads/blogs on the BBC's showings. A lot of things that seemed incomprehensible make sense when you know how it ends... easily my pick for the best show of the past few years!

I've been watching this too and also think it's really good.

Has anyone seen Breaking Bad? I need someone to confirm how **** awesome it is!

I'm up to season 3 Dan, and can indeed confirm that it is '**** awesome'.

Me too. Its the best thing that's ever been on TV. Season 4 starts later this year, July I think.

:nod: :hooray: Bring on July

Community has Paintball Part 2? Gotta catch up ive missed a few episodes.

Chuck has been great too, only got into that a few weeks ago..

Hawaii Five 0 isnt bad for a casual viewing either,

Nikita is fcking Awesome, bit dissappointed V has been cancelled. Ecstatic Fringe and Chuck got renewed.

Yeah I love Sons of Anarchy.

BTW some dates for new series...

June 7th - White Collar

July 11 - Warehouse 13

July 12 - Rescue Me

Lie To Me has been cancelled

Cant get in to BReaking Bad have too much TV still to watch :/

I reckon that means you gave up episode 2? Its the only dodgy one out of the first two seaons.

If you didn't like episode 1 - a) you're freaky B) don't bother to watch any more

Â