Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I started the first episode of BoB after getting the box set 2 months ago. I haven't seen it in yonks, was bloody surprised to see Simon Pegg in it! But I shall be disciplining myself, unlike the West Wing which I am getting through about 4-8 episodes a week, BoB shall treasured and spread out.

Getting a dvd player that can hold 5 dvds has been brilliant for me. Means I don't race through series. Currently got Season 5 of the Wire. BOB, Sopranos, The Day Today and Series 3 of Hustle on the go.

Just finished the 6 episode prequel of Spartacus.

**** amazing!

Just finished it myself . The final battle is **** brilliant . I nearly threw up when Gannicus levers that fella's jaw off in the Primus . :puke::D

Just finished the second series of Misfits, after nailing both seasons in a fortnight. Utterly brilliant IMO, despite the 'Xmas Special' 'climax' being sloppy and underwhelming.

Still, can't wait for season 3 :thumb:

Yea, I thought the entire episode seemed like a different show altogether. Hope season 3 is better.

I like watching stuff on Discovery but there is not a lot on there I have not seen that I am interested in so I was looking around my channels a month or so ago and fouhnd a new channel called Zone Reality.

I love Crime investigation programs (How they cought them etc). There is a program from Australia call "Crime scene investigation: Australia" which I have watched about 12 of so far. Brilliant program, but has anyone else seen this program ?

The reason I ask is the reconstruction's they do of events are (Like in Crimewatch) are up there with some of the most disturbing I have ever seen.

(If you like stuff like this there is a torrent with all the episodes in 1 file)

Bit odd this one as i doubt anyone watches it and its not a gritty us drama but 'the boat that guy built' is terrific. :thumb:

I watch that, pretty good program.

Not sure why I like it as I don't like boats or water but it's nice to see all the things come together. The people on the show are OK as well, not clearings in the woods and they seem to spend most of their time around the Midlands which is good.

I'm sure most of the American VT'ers are well aware of Daniel Tosh but for those on here who don't and who enjoy the youtube thread , then I HIGHLY recommend a show called Tosh.0 .

TOSH.0

With razor sharp wit and biting commentary, comedian Daniel Tosh delves into all aspects of the Internet from the absolutely absurd to the incredibly ingenious in this new weekly, topical series, "Tosh.0" debuting on Thursday, June 4 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. "Tosh.0" goes deep into the Web, spinning commentary about blogs and vlogs both popular and obscure, tweets and pokes, popular sites and new technologies. In addition, the series will feature viral clips of the week, premiere its own original videos created by and starring well-known actors and comedians, as well as highlight a weekly "Viewer's Choice" video chosen from among those uploaded and voted on via COMEDY CENTRAL's flanker Web site, Atom. Each episode will feature the segment "Web Redemption," which will give subjects of infamous viral videos (think Afro Ninja) a second chance to redeem themselves from the embarrassment with which they've become synonymous.

See it here

I keep hearing of Human Planet.

What is it? And is it worth a download?

IMO yes, it looked and felt like the same team that did planet earth, life etc just with John Hurt presenting instead, focused on how humans can live anywhere, some of it was brilliant

Â