Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

whens dexter series 5 on in the UK? also damages seris 4? liking game of thrones at the mo - looks like it will be a great programme. spartacus was my fave prog last year though!

July I think. Looking forward to it, cannot believe I caught up in less than 2 months!!!

The latest episode of Community is brilliant.

Was going to mention this the other day :D . I'm surprised they went for another paintball episode but it was good to see Sawyer from Lost make a cameo . :D

The latest episode of Community is brilliant.

Was going to mention this the other day :D . I'm surprised they went for another paintball episode but it was good to see Sawyer from Lost make a cameo . :D

Agree.. the episode was great.

makouns grin and wainy are spot on

i dont like jazz either but loved treme, really made me want to go to NO, cant get the people at work interested in it most people borrow my boxset watch the 1st episode and give it me back

south park was brilliant, i didnt watch the 2nd episode, but the centipad "why wont it read!" and cartman "mom can we please go get something to eat?" "why are you hungry?" "no i just like to get wined and dined when i get ****!"

makouns grin and wainy are spot on

i dont like jazz either but loved treme, really made me want to go to NO, cant get the people at work interested in it most people borrow my boxset watch the 1st episode and give it me back

"

Second season started 3 weeks ago

Ive just finished watching the first season of the Sopranos courtesy of Skyplayer. Had never even seen a single episode before i started watching them.

Needless to say its fookin brilliant and cant wait for the second season. Im even considering buying the boxset. Its 80 quid though...

Ive just finished watching the first season of the Sopranos courtesy of Skyplayer. Had never even seen a single episode before i started watching them.

Needless to say its fookin brilliant and cant wait for the second season. Im even considering buying the boxset. Its 80 quid though...

£50 @ Amazon

Just started watching the 1st season of Prison Break. Really enjoying it, already on Episode 20 (out of 22) and only started watching 3 days ago.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate. Season 1 was pretty epic.

Â