Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I keep hearing of Human Planet.

What is it? And is it worth a download?

It's Animal Planet, 'cept with humans i.e. the humans on our world that live in extreme places and have to do extreme things to survive. Wasn't my cup of tea but others seemed to like it.

Anyone watching Glory Daze, decent frat house 1980's college comedy

Yeah I'm quite enjoying it. Amusing enough, and some nice eye candy. Although it is fairly clichéd

Good news : Fringe renewed for a 4th season.

:thumb: I had a naughty dream about Anna Torv the other night, which is weird as I don't really fancy her :D

Yeah I'm quite enjoying it. Amusing enough, and some nice eye candy. Although it is fairly clichéd

I thought it was pretty stupid and largely boring. I'd rather watch Dazed and Confused again and again. Touche about the eye-candy though.

Bob's Burgers is my favourite new show, a brilliant cartoon.

That new Ricky Gervais show is just about the worst thing I've ever seen, too. Basically, Gervais' 'pal' pretends to be borderline handicapped, telling mildly offensive unlikely anecdotes and Gervais himself just sits there and laughs. Truly woeful

That new Ricky Gervais show is just about the worst thing I've ever seen, too. Basically, Gervais' 'pal' pretends to be borderline handicapped, telling mildly offensive unlikely anecdotes and Gervais himself just sits there and laughs. Truly woeful

The podcasts they're base don are hilarious. One of the funniest things going (it's not an act by the way...much)

However, i don't think it works as a cartoon.

I'm glad to see some fans of Community and Parks & Recreation on VT ! I've been bigging those up for a while!

I've also mentioned this one before but its worth re-mentioning . If you're a fan of the Youtube thread on here or just general funny shit caught on camera, then look online for Tosh.0 . Hosted by a yank stand up called Daniel Tosh ( His stand up shows are on youtube ). The clips are hilarious, but it's his totally un-PC commentary and side skits that make the show. Some of it is genuinely sidesplitting. ( All subjective opinion of course )

Is it racist ?

Instant street justice

I love Karl Pilkington, not amazing show because there is little to it but watch it happily enough for 25 minutes and enjoy it...

That's the thing, as it's just a podcast, of them just chatting, there's nothing to see.

The animation is an excuse to get the podcasts on TV to make some (more) money from them.

It would have been better just to film them talking, rather than animate it, but obviously that's impossible as it was all recorded years ago.

Been watching Bibles hidden secrets on BBC2 .. I always enjoy a good show that debunks the bible

and Miss Stavrakopoulou is not without her charms either

the first episode made me ponder the question (maybe for another thread) If there is only 1 God , what / who is the devil .. Is he not a God as well ?

the 2nd episode as it turns out reckons the devil was Baʿal , who was one of many Gods from that time ..

religion is just an endless stream of hypocrisy and ideological conflict as it turns out

I thought it was pretty stupid and largely boring. I'd rather watch Dazed and Confused again and again. Touche about the eye-candy though.

Bob's Burgers is my favourite new show, a brilliant cartoon.

It is what it is. It's derivative sure. It's not as good as Dazed and Confused, or Animal House or Porky's etc, but it does the job for a bit of mindless fun on a Thursday night.

Â