Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anybody catch the first episode of Campus? I've never taken such an instant liking to a show before, about 2 minutes in I was nearly crying with laughter. Jonty de Wolfe could very well best Garth Marenghi as my favourite comedy character:

"The feeling of making a grown man cry is not an unpleasant one, and I leave my office with a modest erection."

"This dream came to me last night, whilst I was deep inside my wife; I rose up like a porpoise, leaping from a river (later, my wife would tell me I swelled to a size she'd never felt before)."

I must confess I thought the pilot was a bit lame.

Same I had to switch it off about 10 minutes in.. didn't enjoy it at all if i'm honest.

Bad news for Misfits fans

e4"]But sadly, we say bye-bye to Robbie S this series. Yes we know what you’re thinking but fear not - here's what Executive Producer, Petra Fried, had to say:

"We are all sad to say goodbye to Robbie Sheehan – he has been brilliant as Nathan. Luckily for us, all of Nathan’s filthy lines were written by (creator and writer) Howard Overman, and there’s loads more where they came from – we call it the Overman dirt bank."

What!? Sheehan **** owned that program, he was the best character by a mile. :sad:

Crap he's leaving? Sad. One of the main reasons why Misfits was awesome.

After having it crop once or twice in a few topics, I felt compelled to start a complete re-watch of Cowboy Bebop. Can't wait till I get up to the Toys In The Attic episode.

"So what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge."

Anyone watching thr second series of theEvent? Seen the first episode so far which was ok, I'll probably stick with it as the first series was faily entertaining.

e4"]But sadly, we say bye-bye to Robbie S this series. Yes we know what you’re thinking but fear not - here's what Executive Producer, Petra Fried, had to say:

"We are all sad to say goodbye to Robbie Sheehan – he has been brilliant as Nathan. Luckily for us, all of Nathan’s filthy lines were written by (creator and writer) Howard Overman, and there’s loads more where they came from – we call it the Overman dirt bank."

What!? Sheehan **** owned that program, he was the best character by a mile. :sad:

It will survive i think, he had a smaller role in the last season than the first, it was all the better for it.

I will miss "Save me Barry", which i use quite a lot.

Just started the Ameircan Office... it's not a patch on the UK version.

It's not no, but stick with it as it is still a good show in it's own right. The first season is very similar , story wise to the UK but after that they kind of go their own way and make it their own .

Just started the Ameircan Office... it's not a patch on the UK version.

It's not no, but stick with it as it is still a good show in it's own right. The first season is very similar , story wise to the UK but after that they kind of go their own way and make it their own .

Yeah im going to definitely stick with it!

Has a few very funny moments.

I do like the guy who was in Six Feet Under with the freaky hair do. He's **** weird!

I love Sky. Just watched some Spartacus (prequel season). Wow. As if I wasn't obsessed with Sky Atlantic already...

Recommendations: Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, How to Make it in America (really really good), Tremé (NOLA is best city in the world)

The great thing about sky atlantic is that they have old eps from great shows like Sopranos and 24. No, I do not work for them!!!

The only regret I have is not having Sky for internet as well, I can't access the sky anytime + which is USA style on demand shows.

Ah, I called sky a month ago to cancel my Sky Movies because I don't watch them really. The nice (shock for a call center) woman said "why don't u keep the movies channels and we'll give you a 10 pound discount on your bill for the next 6 months". Sky paying me 3 pounds essentially for keeping the movies channel. Result!!

It will survive i think, he had a smaller role in the last season than the first, it was all the better for it.

I will miss "Save me Barry", which i use quite a lot.

The one in the first series had me crying, when he throws the brick through her window.

"What did you do that for!? Are you special needs!?" "No! If I was special needs, I would have missed wouldn't I?" :crylaugh:

Â