Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Neil Baldwin was a great player, but he couldn't score past The Villa :flag:

Great programme.

Was reading today that the game he played in was a testimonial for Sid Cowans. Was a really nice little show that though. Toby Jones was excellent. 

• Like 2

Can't remember who it was, but someone was moaning about the BBC earlier and I was incline to agree. Then they go and pull something like Marvellous out the bag. I loved the bit with the real footage of Neil dressed as a Scotchman, wandering into shot of the Lou Macari interview. 

• Like 1

Does anyone watch Haven

Just started it kinda cool, the blonde cop is fit and she has this really cool sounding voice

Just started as in series 1?

I watched the first few series in one of those marathon session things. It's fun but not much more. I have continued with the latest series and that might be a slight change in direction.

Neil Baldwin was a great player, but he couldn't score past The Villa :flag:

Great programme.

Was reading today that the game he played in was a testimonial for Sid Cowans. Was a really nice little show that though. Toby Jones was excellent. 

Yep, thought it was a great show. Warmhearted and funny and not taking the mick of out of the person. I had never heard of the story until the programme but by and large it seems to be true. 

• Like 3

You found that funny and yet you think Stewart Lee isn't?

For shame on you. 

I didn't actually say I found it funny , had I done presumably I'd have put it in one of the VT funny threads :P  , I just thought that a lot of effort seemed to have gone into it  ... there was some talk of Ellen Page starring in TD 2 which I thought would appeal to those so  dead again Vince and Colin

You found that funny and yet you think Stewart Lee isn't?

For shame on you. 

I didn't actually say I found it funny , had I done presumably I'd have put it in one of the VT funny threads :P  , I just thought that a lot of effort seemed to have gone into it  ... there was some talk of Ellen Page starring in TD 2 which I thought would appeal to those so  dead again Vince and Colin

Glad to see you took the bait there ;)

I liked The Shield but the guy who played Vic Mackey really annoyed me. Really overacted just about every scene in my view.

So the lead guy, on the screen about 90% of the time, annoyed you with his overacting....yet you liked it?

I liked The Shield but the guy who played Vic Mackey really annoyed me. Really overacted just about every scene in my view.

Yeah that's basically what I was getting at. Edited by Stevo985

Â