Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Just seen another trailer for Fallout on Prime. 

It looks like it will be everything I could possibly wish and hope for from an adaptation.

Looks incredible.

I’ve never heard of it, but if Walton Goggins is in it I’ll be tuning in.

Started The Gentleman on Netflix. 10 minutes in, I'm laughing my bollocks off, "primogenital, that's what it is," Guy Ritchie, when it comes to British humour, no - one quite does it has good.

9 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah, Apple. We've got five months free with a phone purchase. Making the most of it.

Make sure you watch shrinked with Harrison Ford 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Make sure you watch shrinked with Harrison Ford 

Will do! Foundation, Severance, For All Mankind and Ted Lasso checked off so far.

11 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Will do! Foundation, Severance, For All Mankind and Ted Lasso checked off so far.

Slow Horses, Black Bird and for a bit daft escapism Hijack are all high quality too

11 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah, Apple. We've got five months free with a phone purchase. Making the most of it.

Just finished criminal record and that's worth a watch, started slow horses too and need to go back to that 

Summer of soul and 1971 if you like your music 

Edited by villa4europe

Just found some episodes of Phoenix Nights on Daily Motion - I remember it being funny as a youth but I didn't realise how funny....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Shogun is brilliant. 

It is. But, surprisingly, it's not all that different to the Richard Chamberlain 1980s version. 

On 11/03/2024 at 22:16, T-Dog said:

Just found some episodes of Phoenix Nights on Daily Motion - I remember it being funny as a youth but I didn't realise how funny....

Watched this so many times, very funny.

Have you watched Early Doors? If you like Phoenix Nights i'd say you'll like ED as well and thats on Daily Motion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â