Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

46 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

2 episodes into Colin From Accounts and laughing hard! 

If it keeps the same standard throughout it'll be right up there.

Also note the second season of Extraordinary is coming to Disney+ on 7th March. The first season was excellently kooky and now available on ITVX 

I watched Colin from Accounts a few months back and enjoyed it all

36 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I watched Colin from Accounts a few months back and enjoyed it all

My GF and I watched it and found ourselves accurately predicting what was going to happen. The acting was fine, but the show was not in any way interesting or original. Neither of us even smiled, let alone laugh. One episode was enough.

• Like 1

Forgot all about The Bastard Executioner from back in 2015.

Found it on the high seas.

Some nice violence in it but I can see why it was cancelled.🥱

21 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Also note the second season of Extraordinary is coming to Disney+ on 7th March. The first season was excellently kooky and now available on ITVX 

Yeah Colin from accounts was ace.  Loved it. Yes it was kinda predictable in some places but that doesn't mean it wasn't still really good. Emotional and funny.  

Extraordinary S1 was superb so I'm really looking forward to S2 also.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, theboyangel said:

What channnel or streaming service?

Kin, season 2 has been really good, especially in how it has dealt with the delicate and sensitive subject of Kinsella family past. To think that there are many men like Bren Kinsella, intent on nothing but abuse and destruction. 

I think Maria Kennedy has been brilliant as the repressed but caring Birdy. I do hope they continue with the show, it's much more than I thought it would be.

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Final season of Curb has started if anyone else like me didn't realise already.

Still on my re - run. The last episode of the first season illustrates just what a genius LD is. Who else could make the subject of incest with such hilarious moments?

• Like 1

No. And can England please stop sending its aristocratic or Oxbridge bullshit shows to the world? I don't care if it's satire. Ordinary contemporary working people, please. Tired of the Downton Belgravia Salty nonsense. I want a show set in Handsworth. 2024.

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

No. And can England please stop sending its aristocratic or Oxbridge bullshit shows to the world? I don't care if it's satire. Ordinary contemporary working people, please. Tired of the Downton Belgravia Salty nonsense. I want a show set in Handsworth. 2024.

spacer.png

Wrong thread, however, I would recommend "Macbeth Of The Estate," it does have Ray Winstone with a Brummie accent, although it's set in Ladywood rather than Handsworth.

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Thanks 1

God binge watching Mr Bates v the post.office is bad for the blood pressure. Makes me want to strap cemtex to my chest, running around with guns going, er, postal. 

Absolute  see you next tuesdays

• Like 1

I've started an oriental drama on Netflix called The Empress Ki, 51 episodes, so that should keep me occupied. If the background music is anything to go by, I'm in for some stunning entertainment. I do have a partiality for these kind of dramas.

Â