Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I also just finished Jeffrey Dahmer. It was good, could have been trimmed down a bit or added a bit more content if they we’re committed to 10 episodes (obviously it only scratched the surface of what went on).

I noticed in the subscription service I use there’s a 3 part show “conversations with a killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer tapes” that i’m not sure I can bring myself to watch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Anyone watching the old man on disney?

I'm gonna binge it when it's finished but seen nothing of it, no trailers, no reviews, nothing, just read Jeff bridges ex CIA / FBI thing and that was enough

Exactly the same here. Will binge once it’s all available but it looks good

Last year I watched

Lipstick on your Collar - I didn't like it as much as Pennies from Heaven or The Signing Detective, but still very good and very creative, could tell back then Ewan McGregor had a good screen presence.

I Hate Suzie - I'm not sure why I started watching this in the first place, but it actually wasn't bad at all, I haven't seen her in anything else but Billie Piper seems a very good actor.

I May Destroy - I didn't enjoy all of this, took me a while to get through it, but can still recognize that it was very good, a lot more inventive and lot less formulaic than most other BBC dramas these days, and because of that will be interested to see what it's creator Michaela Coel does next.

9 hours ago, useless said:

Lipstick on your Collar - I didn't like it as much as Pennies from Heaven or The Signing Detective, but still very good and very creative, could tell back then Ewan McGregor had a good screen presence.

I remember this was considered very scandalous when it was first broadcast. I was too young to watch it though.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Recommendations please!

I have a couple of flights coming up so would like some recommendations for boxsets that are circa 10-15 hours I can watch to pass the time.

The Bear on Disney+

8 episodes, approx 4.5hrs viewing - very very good and finished it last night. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Recommendations please!

I have a couple of flights coming up so would like some recommendations for boxsets that are circa 10-15 hours I can watch to pass the time.

I'm two episodes into Dopesick and it's very good so far. Think there's 8 x 1 hour-ish episodes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I'm two episodes into Dopesick and it's very good so far. Think there's 8 x 1 hour-ish episodes

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Dopesick is ace

Thank you! Just had a look and it’s just what I’m after, thanks. 

16 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Try 'Your Honour' if you can find it.

Same kind of vibe as 'The Night Of' and equally as good.

yeah i saw it. it was just OK for me. one of those that i saw lots of hype for (probably on here) and it didnt live up to it

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 04:27, PieFacE said:

This year? Is there a season 2? The first season was released about 7 or 8 years ago :D 

I was sat here thinking that's bullshit as it was last year or early this year. No, it was that long ago. 

• Haha 1

Â