Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

I am waiting for all the episodes to be out before I start Shogun so I don't have to wait a week between them

Well that time has now arrived. 

4 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Has it? According to IMDB there are 10 episodes and only 8 are out

Oh, you're right, my mistake. Good. 

The Dropout on iplayer.

Cracking story with a stellar cast, very good indeed.

• Like 1

Watching the latest episode of Shogun. I'm always fascinated by the subject of Mens flattery towards Women and how in their naive thinking of it being a means to subjugation, they often become trapped by their own presumption and impulsivness.

8 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Watching the latest episode of Shogun. I'm always fascinated by the subject of Mens flattery towards Women and how in their naive thinking of it being a means to subjugation, they often become trapped by their own presumption and impulsivness.

Buntaro: I've finally decided to grant you the honour of letting you commit suicide with me. 

Mariko: I'd rather live a thousand years and never see your face again. Thanks for the nice cup of tea, though. Now **** off. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Reveal hidden contents

Buntaro: I've finally decided to grant you the honour of letting you commit suicide with me. 

Mariko: I'd rather live a thousand years and never see your face again. Thanks for the nice cup of tea, though. Now **** off. 

As funny as your comment was, I was referring more to the Ochiba/Ishido relationship. 

After hearing about the terrible comments made by Sylvester Stallone on the set of Tulsa Kings towards some of the extras on the show, I'm now glad that after watching the first episode, I gave it a "Thumbs Down".

Super Villans on BT sport after our game tonight

I knew about them losing the European cup in a pub but never knew that Morley and Cowans broke curfew the night before the final and from the sheepish looks ended up in a brothel 

quality viewing , hopefully there will be a part 2 version in a few years 

also a great quote from Peter Withe  in the show about the winning goal .. i tried to play a one-two off the post but the back of the net got in the way :D 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

Larry David had me howling again. The one with him and Cheryl renewing their marriage vows, Cheryl insisting on taking their love into eternity, to which Larry replies, "I kind of had other plans for eternity".

I watched 4 episodes of Baby Reindeer on Netflix last night.  A new 6 part mini series based on a true story about a stand up comic who is stalked by a woman he meets in the pub he works at. That doesn't tell the half of it though. It has everything and is funny at times, distressing and sad with some great acting (the man who wrote it plays himself/the lead role).

I'm going to watch the last two episodes later.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I watched 4 episodes of Baby Reindeer on Netflix last night.  A new 6 part mini series based on a true story about a stand up comic and who is stalked by a woman he meets in the pub he works at. That doesn't tell the half of it though. It has everything and is funny at times, distressing and sad with some great acting (the man who wrote it plays himself/the lead role).

Really enjoyed this.

Didn't realise until a couple of episodes in that the actor in the main role was the guy that it happened to in real life.

Scary stuff, but really good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Really enjoyed this.

Didn't realise until a couple of episodes in that the actor in the main role was the guy that it happened to in real life.

Scary stuff, but really good.

It is a kind of modern day Misery, I suppose. we watched the first couple of episodes this afternoon. Frightening

• Like 2

10 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I watched 4 episodes of Baby Reindeer on Netflix last night.  A new 6 part mini series based on a true story about a stand up comic who is stalked by a woman he meets in the pub he works at. That doesn't tell the half of it though. It has everything and is funny at times, distressing and sad with some great acting (the man who wrote it plays himself/the lead role).

Watched it all tonight, very good.

Hope you enjoyed the six episodes, my Netflix has seven though 😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just watched episode four,  that was an interesting episode 😬

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

🤣 yes mate you're correct it was seven. In fairness I spouted a load of bollocks in my last post as I'd actually already watched 5 episodes and not 4.

I watched the last two tonight. Like you I thought it was really good.

Spoiler

Real shame though for the person whose story it was as he went through such a lot and in fairness it is obvious the stalker had some serious issues and needed help beyond just being sent to prison

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just watched episode four,  that was an interesting episode 😬

That was difficult to view 😧

• Like 3

Â