Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 23/10/2023 at 06:36, sne said:

Danish prison drama "Huset" is supposed to be really good. Grim, dreary and the usual stuff you get from this genre but if you like that stuff this might be something.

Huset | SVT Play

Can confirm it was rather good. Typical Danish stuff so dour and grey with no bells or whistles.

Kin season 2 finished. Very very very good!

Big S2 spoiler below so don't read if you're planning on watching it.

Spoiler

Francis Magee's character "Bren" was so good. It's a shame they killed him off so quickly. Would have quite liked a season where he was properly in charge and things got a little more chaotic. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Squid Game: The Challenge sounds ridiculous in that it's a real life version of the game.

But it's incredibly good viewing and really well done; worth a watch.

Spoiler

Girl at work said they played battleship? That feels like a massive missed opportunity for the real show, would be brilliant if they actually blew people up 

• Haha 1

On 28/11/2023 at 19:06, wilko154 said:

Squid Game: The Challenge sounds ridiculous in that it's a real life version of the game.

But it's incredibly good viewing and really well done; worth a watch.

Agree. It’s **** brilliant. 

I only tuned in to the first episode because my mom’s mechanic was on the show. But it completely hooked me. 

It’s incredibly well made. And the dorm games add a huge amount to it. 

Also, if you’d told me beforehand that they had to pretend to be shot when they get eliminated I’d have said it sounded absolutely ridiculous. But it’s brilliant! 

On 27/11/2023 at 14:40, PieFacE said:

Kin season 2 finished. Very very very good!

Big S2 spoiler below so don't read if you're planning on watching it.

Reveal hidden contents

Francis Magee's character "Bren" was so good. It's a shame they killed him off so quickly. Would have quite liked a season where he was properly in charge and things got a little more chaotic. 

Where is it available pls ?

please god everything else until I die can be awful if this is good. Easily my favourite games series of all time, brilliant universe and lore so a lot to work with but also potentially a lot to **** up 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

please god everything else until I die can be awful if this is good. Easily my favourite games series of all time, brilliant universe and lore so a lot to work with but also potentially a lot to **** up 

Can't wait for this!!

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

What sets it apart from any other post apocalyptic thing? I've heard of the games but never played them.

Pretty deep lore. Not to spoil too much but there were many vaults built to withstand any nuclear war but each one was different in a weird and wacky way. The games each centre around a different one to start and you get to explore others as you go. As well as mutated humans, creatures etc. Then the factions. 

Â