Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mentioned it in another thread. 'House of Kardashians' on Sky documentaries. Not a fan of the Kardasians, but interesting how they turned the family into a muti billion dollar business, unreal.

When I invent my Time Machine never mind going back and killing Hitler , I’ll get him on the second trip , the Kardashian’s are definitely getting the first visit and bullets 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

When I invent my Time Machine never mind going back and killing Hitler , I’ll get him on the second trip , the Kardashian’s are definitely getting the first visit and bullets 

Save a bullet for Kanye West too please. Annoying *****!

• Like 1

Two thirds of the way through Ragnarok and it’s pretty decent.

I avoided it up to now because I thought it was some Star Warszzz bollox 😂

On 17/10/2023 at 16:13, sne said:

Fall of the house of Usher was a bit of a let down sadly. It was absolutely fine but it wasn't anything special.

ah man gonna have to politely and respectfully disagree - I thought it was great! The acting and the writing were absolutely on point for me.

It maybe wasnt his scariest work admittedly. Probably leant more towards drama/thriller/tragedy more than pure horror

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Just started the last season of Succession. My own fault for looking in here.

Some people think that everyone watches the shows at the exact same time as them. It's maddening and I've already had a few shows spoilt because of inconsiderate words removed.

• Like 3

Aussie drama Stateless. Not gonna win any oscars and has a tv drama feel, but good story - especially if youre aware of naurau and manus stuff and an old Aussie state soundbite of.... drumroll....... STOP THE BOATS!

Cate Blanchett, Dominic West and the crazy wife from handmaids tale

Really enjoying Swarm at the moment.

You can tell Donald Glover is involved in the writing as there's definitely a bit of Atlantas off beat humour and darkness to it.

Dominique Fishback is absolutely superb in the main role as the obsessed fan.

It's on Amazon Prime if anyone is interested. 

Edited by Designer1

Â