Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watched the thief, his wife and a canoe on itv hub.

I remember the story in the news and without knowing what the husband was like, the actor played a great part.

4 part mini series, easy on the grey matter too.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

On 20/04/2022 at 09:09, Rodders said:

Anatomy of a Scandal on Netflix is really good, much like a BBC sunday night political drama. All the performances are excellent, Sienna Miller and Rupert Friend in particular. 

very minor spoiler note

Reveal hidden contents

Though the ethical 'faux-pas' of the prosecuting barrister requires some suspension of disbelief!

I was enjoying it until 

Spoiler

The end of episode 4 when it’s confirmed the prosecutor is Holly. Absolutely ridiculous from there on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Has anyone caught that new talk TV yet

I saw the trailer. Piers Morgan may as well have "Look at me, I'm a word removed" tattooed on his forehead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 25/04/2022 at 16:42, Phil Silvers said:

Person of interest, spy thriller series starring Jim Caviezel, anyone seen, worth a look?

I liked it. Not top tier but enjoyable. 

• Thanks 1

Watched the first episode of series 7 of Inside number 9 tonight.

The usual mixture of humour and dark drama et cetera. Excellent. Looking forward to the rest

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

I'm halfway through the first episode of Bosch. It seems a bit meat and potatoes. It gets good reviews...tell me why I should keep watching. 

kinda the same with slow horses for me. 1 episode in and i'm not gripped yet

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

I'm halfway through the first episode of Bosch. It seems a bit meat and potatoes. It gets good reviews...tell me why I should keep watching. 

It's a little bit slow to get going but then gets excellent (towards the end of season one/beginning of season 2) and then keeps growing until it gets a bit silly towards the end (still remains great though). 

• Like 1

Â