Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 27/04/2022 at 15:57, Phil Silvers said:

I'll be checking this out for sure.

Gary Shaw, it took me a while. What a player in his day. How he would just receive the ball into his feet, and with that beautiful first touch just stroke it out to either flank. 

I wonder if he had that injury today he will still be able to carry on ?

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Haha 1

The Halo show is a bit very boring.

Not played the games or read any canon stories but surely there is enough material so they didn't have to make the show really slow and add what must be new side stories.

4 hours ago, sne said:

The Halo show is a bit very boring.

Not played the games or read any canon stories but surely there is enough material so they didn't have to make the show really slow and add what must be new side stories.

Halo was good because it had revolutionary gameplay and multiplayer say the time it came out, and looked good with cool designs for everything.

The idea the story or lore is anything but trash is what plagued the series in its later years, and there's no way a TV series of it is destined to change that.

5 hours ago, Chindie said:

Halo was good because it had revolutionary gameplay and multiplayer say the time it came out, and looked good with cool designs for everything.

The idea the story or lore is anything but trash is what plagued the series in its later years, and there's no way a TV series of it is destined to change that.

Guess they shouldn't have bothered making a show about it at all then :D. But I guess a popular IP always helps when you want to sell your ideas to a network.

Finished the first series of Severance.

Really like it and thought it was very well done. Impressive cast to.

On to Outer Range now. I forgot how much I dont like this episode a week formula. I m very much into watching 3-4 in a row these days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Not really sure if this goes here but just got back from Alan Partridge live at the NIA. Mixed bag to be honest, funny in parts but getting a little stale 

Going tonight. I've heard mixed reviews so I'm not confident that it'll be good but hoping it is

• Like 1

On 27/04/2022 at 02:39, maqroll said:

I'm halfway through the first episode of Bosch. It seems a bit meat and potatoes. It gets good reviews...tell me why I should keep watching. 

Of you're not still amazed by his house come episode 26 then it's not for you 

• Haha 1

Â