Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Game of thrones! Awesome! Have been reading the books since the series started and they are just as good!!

Game of Thrones was indeed awesome. I bloody hate it when things finish and I have to wait another 9 months for the next series though!

Hard to believe, I know, but I have just finished watching the first season of The Sopranos. **** me. Where has this show been all my life?

I can't believe I wrote this show off when it first came out and never really bothered with it. It's outstanding!

Do the following seasons maintain the same quality throughout?

Hard to believe, I know, but I have just finished watching the first season of The Sopranos. **** me. Where has this show been all my life?

I can't believe I wrote this show off when it first came out and never really bothered with it. It's outstanding!

Do the following seasons maintain the same quality throughout?

saying yes would be an understatement! It gets better then brilliant in the episode in the woods then ralf comes in and is excellent then buscemi comes in and it's brilliant then IMO it dipped then finished well but not well enough for some so they tagged on more great episodes before a marmite ending! :D

Anyone seen Treme? is it worth a watch? or just another run of the mill overhyped US human drama?

Well for me, very much the latter. Doesn't belong in the same solar system as breaking bad.

Agree I couldn't get into it

Thanks to whoever recommended East Bound and Down, brilliant show :)

It may have been me, but even if it wasn't I'm a fan too. It's really funny without trying too hard.

Has anyone been wathcing 'Rubicon' by the way? I missed the start of it but the episodes I have seen have been quite good.

Used to be a big fan of House and have been watching it on Sky1 until they started screwing around with it so I have now got the last 8 episodes on my Sky box andd need someone to tell me its worth watching them...

Thanks to whoever recommended East Bound and Down, brilliant show :)

It may have been me, but even if it wasn't I'm a fan too. It's really funny without trying too hard.

Has anyone been wathcing 'Rubicon' by the way? I missed the start of it but the episodes I have seen have been quite good.

The pilot bored the hell out of me, surprised it got picked up, but it did get cancelled after a series. Seems to be one of those slow-burn shows.

Used to be a big fan of House and have been watching it on Sky1 until they started screwing around with it so I have now got the last 8 episodes on my Sky box andd need someone to tell me its worth watching them...

Are you on the season that recently finished in the USA?

If so then yes, it's worth it!

Â