Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone caught the american version of 'Shameless' yet?

Not the worst rip off ive ever seen, mainly due to the fantastic script (that they have copied word for word) and Emmy Rossums Fiona.

However William H Macy is no Frank, and where is all the seedyness gone?

"Shameless" without seediness seems like a complete contradiction in terms.

I dont think they quite understand the meaning of the word!

Anyone watching The Walking Dead? I hear it's incredible but I'm not that into zombie stuff usually. But if it can be put in the same category of other AMC original programming like Breaking Bad or Mad Men, I'll gladly watch!

The Walking Dead is good, its not at Breaking Bad or Mad Men levels but i really liked it. A lot of people i talked to didn't like the last episode of the first season so aren't convinced on it yet. If you have other shows on your to watch list i'd say watch them first and wait for season 2 to come out.

Just started watching eastbound and down again.

Absolute quality, for anyone that watches it, stevie is a legend.

Yeah I didn't like him in the first couple of episodes but then as soon as he becomes Kenny's assistant, BAM.

He's hilarious.

Can't decide if I was slightly disappointed by Luther last night or whether I think it was ingenious - seemed all so far-fetched yet so original and engrossing. The third episode of the series was easily the best, absolutely horrifically gripping.

I thought this was so much better than the first series and i'm gutted the beeb have cancelled it. Down to complaints it was too violent apparantly :(

carruseldeseriesbreakingbadwalterwhiteheisenberg1.jpg

Heisenberg!

3 predictions (I know no spoilers)

Hank finds out - Walt has to get his brother in law on board or kill him?

Walt starts taking Meth?

Jesse finds out Walt in effect killed the love of his life

Also for Breaking Bad fans - an interview with the creator Vince Gilligan where you learn a hell of a lot about the show and how it came about. He seems like a decent chap once you get over his southern slur

Clicky

Â