Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

He shot Gale. Unfortunately a lot of fans confused a camera panning around with Jesse moving his hand to the side. During the hiatus the writers admitted that it wasn't supposed to be ambiguous but as there were so many misunderstandings they have looked into writing Gale back in!

I hope they don't change their minds based on viewer error

He shot Gale. Unfortunately a lot of fans confused a camera panning around with Jesse moving his hand to the side. During the hiatus the writers admitted that it wasn't supposed to be ambiguous but as there were so many misunderstandings they have looked into writing Gale back in!

I hope they don't change their minds based on viewer error

"a lot of fans" or a small minority of idiots? There's literally no way you can watch that scene and not think he shot him, unless you're a mouth breathing idiot that needs everything spelt out for you.

Someone mentioned Franklin & Banks not long ago, have just watched it tonight and its pretty good, needs to find its feet a bit more but a promising start.

Someone mentioned Franklin & Banks not long ago, have just watched it tonight and its pretty good, needs to find its feet a bit more but a promising start.

Watched it as well, highly entertaining for a first episode.

As if the US version of Top Gear (which starts its second season later this month) wasn't enough, Speed Channel (part of the empire of a certain Mr. Murdoch) has decided to do its own homage/plagiarism, The Car Show. Haven't watched it yet, but I don't have my hopes up.

(the US Top Gear managed to develop into a decent show by the end of the first season, too)

breaking bad back tonight! cant wait..

I know that one episode won't be enough. I'm going to see how far into the season I can wait before I start so I'll have a few episodes to go at.

You are a lot stronger than me I'm currently waiting for EZTV to put it up.

Decent start. Glad they didn't change their mind with Gale. Gus was scary as **** and I think it's only a matter of time before Walt kills him and takes over. Trying to understand his motivations for cutting that guys throat (besides making a point to Walt and Jesse). Did he consider it his fault Gale died? Or was it because he was seen at the scene of the crime?

Â