Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

You know what makes me sad, I was late to the Sherlock party, and then I binge watched them all last month, and now I hear its over a year before I can watch anymore. This makes me sad, and angry.

do you watch elementary?

its better IMO

• Like 1

Plodding my way through The Shield, a lot better than I was expecting considering before this I couldn't stand Michael Chiklis.

• Like 1

I like the fact that I haven't seen Breaking Bad, The Wire or the Sopranos yet as it means I have the joy of watching it for the first time in the near future!

:D

• Like 4

Just watched Mob City

Superb series , good story line and really well shot

And of course following in the tradition of series that I really liked.... Cancelled

Arse

• Like 1

Just 1.5 episodes into House of Cards. It's fantastic so far. I'm normally not a big fan of Kevin Spacey but this role was made for him.

• Like 2

I like the fact that I haven't seen Breaking Bad, The Wire or the Sopranos yet as it means I have the joy of watching it for the first time in the near future!

Im the same with the Sopranos.  I even have the complete box set at home but I am really struggling to start it.

This.

Also, following on from the superb Searching for Sugarman, I just watched Bill Withers: Still Bill, which is equally enjoyable. Another top bloke is Bill.

Does anyone watch Orange is the new Black?

It's a Netflix series about a womens prison, for those who don't know.

It's funny, but also has lots of those cliffhanger moments that American shows love so much.

The new series was put on Netflix on Friday night. Hopefully , me and my girlfriend will have watched the lot by the time the World Cup starts!

I've seen the first two episodes of the new OITNB series.

Needs more boobs.

IIRC, only one woman gets them out in the first two episodes, but if the first series is anything to go by, we should see many, many more.

I've seen the first two episodes of the new OITNB series.

Needs more boobs.

IIRC, only one woman gets them out in the first two episodes, but if the first series is anything to go by, we should see many, many more.

I mean, within 30 seconds of starting the first episode you see two women naked in the shower. What more do you want? You also get a full spread beaver shot later on in the season. I guess being on Netflix they don't have the same limitations as broadcasting on TV.

I'm on the penultimate episode of season one of OitNB at the moment. Very enjoyable.

Edited by Ginko

Â