Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those replies above were for you Choffer...sorry should have stated your name in the posts.

Guessed as much ;)

Apparently we did receive a fax from Liverpool re: MON and told them to go away.

I love the fact that such things are still done by fax in these modern times.

What about Belletti? Anyone think he could do at job at Villa.

Rightback, prem experience, released on a free...

Would prefer Luke Young...

Oh wait ;)

Always does a good job when Chelski use him - at full back or in midfield. Would be a good addition to the squad and sensible wages I would imagine. What about Ballack??

Ballack is too expensive for a guy that stands tehre and doesnt look bothered and is a word removed. Plus he will go to a huge team with big money like the Gulf or to Madrid.

Belletti is a player I like a lot since at Villareal but MON has 2 right backs he doesnt play so would be a waste of talent

Ballack is too expensive for a guy that stands tehre and doesnt look bothered and is a word removed. Plus he will go to a huge team with big money like the Gulf or to Madrid.

Belletti is a player I like a lot since at Villareal but MON has 2 right backs he doesnt play so would be a waste of talent

Would quite like to see Belletti at VP, as much for his versatility to play defensive midfielder if required when Stan is inevitably **** after 60 minutes each week......I think Fulham might also have got a good'un in M'bokani from Std Liege......looks powerful with a good scoring record and £8m seems reasonable enough....

Michael Bradely is one player I'd like too see replace Milner if he legs it.

Hands off! :shock:

Bradley's **** excellent though. All the sweeter that Mönchengladbach pinched him from under SHA's noses. And if he's gotta go somewhere, I suppose it'd be better here than anywhere else.

If he agreed to sign for them, then he'd certainly sign for us! Wouldn't cost the earth either I'd imagine, between 10-15 million would do it.

Him and Mbark Boussouffle would well take the place of Milner.

Someone who lets just say knows what he is talking about...

so Martin who is on a rolling contract and can walk away whenever he likes stays at Villa because he doesn't get on or like the chairman

yeah right o

Would quite like to see Belletti at VP, as much for his versatility to play defensive midfielder if required when Stan is inevitably **** after 60 minutes each week......I think Fulham might also have got a good'un in M'bokani from Std Liege......looks powerful with a good scoring record and £8m seems reasonable enough....

I'd like us to get Belletti.

He has experience at the highest level and could fill one of the gaps in our team for free (plus, possibly modest, wages).

I hope we take advantage of getting a few free players. Then the money raised from selling Sidwell, Luke Young, Beye, Shorey etc could be used to spend on positions that we need to strenthen.

id try and get Ballack a deal to replace Milner until Delph is ready to take the mantle........

I'd be confident that in Ballack's head we are way way beneath him. I also doubt we'd get anywhere near his wage demands.

I agree with BOF. I think Ballack would be a good signing. I don't really like him, but he's got bags of experience and a bit of a nasty streak which I guess we could do with.

But as BOF says I don't think we're "big enough" to get him. Plus someone else will offer him wages that we can't.

I agree with BOF. I think Ballack would be a good signing. I don't really like him, but he's got bags of experience and a bit of a nasty streak which I guess we could do with.

But as BOF says I don't think we're "big enough" to get him. Plus someone else will offer him wages that we can't.

who knows, hes said today he wants to stay in europe not get the huge bucks out in UAE or USA as he wants to play in the Euro Championships in 2 years time.........................

For me, the only sides that could get anywhere near his salary at Chelsea are Man U, Pool and Man Shitty....... cant see any of those touching him..... so if were in there, id say wed have a good a chance as any in the country........

so if were in there, id say wed have a good a chance as any in the country........

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love us to get him even if I do think he's a cock. We need someone nasty in the centre. I quoted your final sentence because I think his next move will be to Germany.

Tony h, Randy and MON do not see eye to eye is what I have been told....

Now, MON may if he wants to..walk away...but I think he knows Villa is a good job...

That doesn't mean that things are all hunkydory in private.

Tony h, Randy and MON do not see eye to eye is what I have been told....

Now, MON may if he wants to..walk away...but I think he knows Villa is a good job...

That doesn't mean that things are all hunkydory in private.

What has Tony H done to annoy them?

I can see Ballack going to Madrid with Jose as JM likes qa couple of players of that age in his teams.

I very much doubt that Belletti will have been on modest wages at Chelski? Would be a versatile signing and has a good shot on him but again I can him going to the middle east on mega wages for a couple of seasons.