Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milner is a good player but majorly overrated by our fans

Fully aggree, I knew posting that would start it off............ people talk about him like hes the next Michel Platini....... the kids a decent player with a great engine, for me it ends about there.......... the world has gone mad if there talking £25m for Milner, i thought it had gone mad when we paid £12........

Milner is a fantastic player only held back by the poor movement and speed of thought of some of the players around him.

What do people think of Muamba? He seems to be the dominating presence we sometimes lack in the middle and, I reckon, a realistic target.

First bit of ITK, a friend of mine has just received an enquiry from Villa for a large number of chairs. This can only mean one thing :suspect:

press conference..... BUT FOR WHAT?!?!? HHMMMM

Did he happen to mention how many chairs exactly were needed?

Milner is a fantastic player only held back by the poor movement and speed of thought of some of the players around him.

What do people think of Muamba? He seems to be the dominating presence we sometimes lack in the middle and, I reckon, a realistic target.

I was always impressed with him for the England U21's, however the past season or two he hasn't really stepped it up in the Premier League.

He's not a bad player, he does have potential, but as a top 6 club we can do better.

I dropped a cup of tea on the floor this morning and the spilt tea spelt out the letters G and S, based upon this event i think we're going to buy Gylfi Sigurdsson from Reading. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Robbie Keane at Villa Park as well come August.

In-Gylfi Sigurdsson, Robbie Keane, A right back

Out-Bouma, Harewood, Reo-Coker, Shorey, Luke Young, Osbourne, Salifou.

I dropped a cup of tea on the floor this morning and the spilt tea spelt out the letters G and S, based upon this event i think we're going to buy Gylfi Sigurdsson from Reading. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Robbie Keane at Villa Park as well come August.

In-Gylfi Sigurdsson, Robbie Keane, A right back

Out-Bouma, Harewood, Reo-Coker, Shorey, Luke Young, Osbourne, Salifou.

Sigurdsson is a fantastic shout.

For sure he could be seen as another Sidwell, after all he's pretty much replaced him at Reading, but getting a goal every other game from midfield is a fantastic achievement.

I'd like us to take a gamble on him, he certainly does get goals from midfield.

I believe Kevin Kuranyi is available on a free!?!? Worth a shout?

He's signing for dynamo moscow so i read

that puts that one to bed! Cheers!!

Rumour is they will be paying him 100,000 a week. Madness.