The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

On 20/07/2018 at 14:00, BOF said:

What I'd regard as my 2 German teams.  I really am a **** curse amn't I ?

a paltry 40000 attended game between them at weekend in 3rd tier. Thats bloody impressive

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

a paltry 40000 attended game between them at weekend in 3rd tier. Thats bloody impressive

Yep. Fantastic stuff. Neither should be down there but that's life. Hopefully a double promotion :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Interesting idea from Ragnick and Red Bull who have decided that fines doesn't work anymore on players since they are earning too much money.

They have introduced a "penalty wheel of fortune" for players being late, using their mobiles or are overweight 

Ralf Rangnick wants discipline: This is RB Leipzig's punishment wheel of fortune

Is a locked + article on Bild but The 12 punishments included on the wheel are as follows:

1. Pump up the balls, get them on the pitch, clean them – 30 minutes per day for one week

2. Train one of the academy teams on an otherwise free day – four hours

3. Stadium tour guide – one hour

4. Get lucky: No punishment

5. Mow and take care of the training pitch – four to six hours within a training week

6. Wear a pink ‘princess’ jersey or ballerina tutu for training – 90 minutes

7. Mix drinks ahead of training, fill bottles with water – 20 minutes per day for one week

8. Work as an assistant in the club shop for three hours

9. Serve food in the team cafeteria, clean the tables – 30 minutes per day

10. Work as kit assistant, take care of dirty shirts, help with cleaning boots – 30 minutes per day

11. Help load the team bus with crates and bags on day of away matches – around 1.5 hours

12. Purchase small gifts for all of Leipzig’s 60 members of staff

Being shipped off to Australia apparently not among the penalties.

Edited by sne
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Schalke have made a nightmare start to the season. 5 defeats in a row

Losing to Freiberg could be the end of Domenico Tedesco?

Unfortunately my Hertha boys unbeaten run ended thanks to Werder.

Augsberg managed to stop Bayern's perfect start to the season at least.

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Off to Stuttgart v Bremen and Frankfurt v Hannover (in the away end) this weekend, either side of the Canstatter beer festival in Stuttgart.  Should be a good one.

It's a cracking beer festival and a lovely city too. 

Mercedes Benz arena is decent as well. Have a great time! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Niko Kovac be sacked at Bayern soon but truth is team got old and no good young replacements been acquired

Bayern have always wanted to do it the 'proper way' , not like Man City's, PSGs etc.

Unfortunately this is the last year when they were able to try it, however it looks like they have overplayed their hand.

Yes, management seems to be poor with Kovac, however players like Muller, Ribery, Robben & Hummels to a lesser extent might not be top top players any more.

The squad needed refreshing and I am not sure James is the answer either.

On 06/10/2018 at 20:59, GarethRDR said:

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, outdoor

The Munching woman smiling nervously, hoping the horse doesn't spin around and kick the little **** into tomorrow.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â