The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

I think it's safe to say that Peter Bosz has tightened up Dortmund's defence a tad.

6 games in and they've only conceded 1 league goal and scored 19.

Okay they shipped 3 goals at Spuds but were unlucky with the disallowed Abamayang goal.

It's a turnaround alright, but can they sustain it for the season? 

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Best news Dortmund got is Neurer out until January.

That sub keeper Bayern had playing on Friday was a total clown.

Probably on a par with Burki then, just as well the BVB keeper doesn't seem to be as busy.

Koln loaning out Modeste to a Chinese club must rank as one of the worst deals in last 10 years.

Watched a bit of their game today and they were toothless.

At least we got 32m for Benteke. Money they'll eventually get for him will be no good when they're in Bundesliga 2.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Koln loaning out Modeste to a Chinese club must rank as one of the worst deals in last 10 years.

Watched a bit of their game today and they were toothless.

At least we got 32m for Benteke. Money they'll eventually get for him will be no good when they're in Bundesliga 2.

Agreed. An all-time stupid move.

Ancelotti getting the sack from Bayern by the look of things.

He is a very good manager, but he did seem like a terrible fit for Bayern.

Nagelsmann, Tuchel, Klopp or someone else to replace him?

Madness for me. Ancelotti was sacked because Neuer got hurt, and Ulrich made a few mistakes. 

At least this has made the Bundesliga more interesting. Dortmund are playing out of their mind defensively this season, and they still seem to have great scoring abilities despite Dembele leaving. Philipp, Pulisic, and Gotze have been stepping up for Dortmund.

• Like 1

I can't say I'm hugely shocked.

Bayern have looked a bit of a tired team this year and don't think they've refreshed their squad enough. Ribery and Robben are still good wide players but they do have a combined age of nearly 70. If they go off the pace in the Bundesliga and CL this usually happens.

I didn't think Carlo would go this quick though!

Tuchel does seem the obvious choice unless there's a more clear candidate out of work I've forgotten about. He did fall out with the board at Dortmund though so would he be able to hand the politics at BM?

Could always give Heynckes another call, worked out pretty well last time.

Jupp Heynckes to Bayern for the remainder of the season according to Bild.

BILD exclusive: Heynckes takes over at Bayern!

This is the football sensation of the year! The FC Bayern brings Jupp Heynckes (72) out of retirement. The triple coach after BILD information again takes his team, which he had left in 2013. Until the end of the season!

How is the turnaround that no one expected?

After the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti (58) Uli Hoeneß (65) and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (62) became clear in recent days that we need in the critical situation after seven Bundesliga -Spieltagen no Bayern newcomer.

That is why the decision against Thomas Tuchel (44), with which the record manager had spoken, fell. Julian Nagelsmann (30) would not have been released from Hoffenheim anyway.

NOW SOON AGAIN JUPP!

When Bavaria committed four years ago to Pep Guardiola, Heynckes decided to end his coach career. No football job seemed to be able to get him out of his big house in the Netbetal in Lower Rhine (between Gladbach and the Dutch border).

Until the Bavarians called again.

They have already taken him back twice as a rescuer in need. Last year, when Louis van Gaal was fired. The triple 2013 seemed to be the perfect, radiant, historical end of his professional career. And now he's coming back.

http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/bayern-neuer-trainer-jupp-heynckes-comeback-tuchel-nagelsmann-53428220.sport.html

• Like 1

Â