The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting last day, Bayern and Dortmund can both win the title with 4 teams in battle for 4th. Gladbach and Frankfurt are 2 of them 4 teams and are playing Bayern and Dortmund 

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 13:56, Dr_Pangloss said:

Always found Ribery to be an extremely overrated player, Robben on the other hand absolutely world class.

I think the same. Robben has been a wonderful footballer. Star of the 2014 world cup for me not Messi. One of the best players to come out of the Netherlands. 

Getting interesting now.

Dortmund leading and Frankfurt have equalized away at Bayern who should have been 5 goals ahead at HT.

Only 1 goal in it now 

Edit: Didn't last long :D 

Edited by sne

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dortmund lost it instead of Bayern winning it for me

Yeah, kinda. Bit like Plop in the PL

They were 9 points clear at one point, but Bayern have gone 1 loss in the last 21 during the run in so that's also pretty impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

Stuttgart only starting playing with urgency last five minutes. Pretty bad they've gone down with likes of Mario Gomez and Benjamin Pavard in their 11.

Pavard now off to Bayern Munich. Who was the last player to win a world cup and get relegated the next season?

Went to Berlin last june and managed to sneak away on my own to have a look at their stadium. Their season tickets went on sale that day, and the cues seemed to go into a different post code. Charming club, really happy for them. I’ll have my coffee in this one tomorrow morning:

FC09CC5A-F25B-4F5B-89B6-DAA249C6C602.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michelsen said:

Went to Berlin last june and managed to sneak away on my own to have a look at their stadium. Their season tickets went on sale that day, and the cues seemed to go into a different post code. Charming club, really happy for them. I’ll have my coffee in this one tomorrow morning:

FC09CC5A-F25B-4F5B-89B6-DAA249C6C602.jpeg

I live couple of stations from the stadium and near impossible to get tickets unless know somebody. Stadium location is as unique as you get

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Goal and assist for Sancho tonight, Dortmund look good. 

Bayern on other hand have very little creativity and Neuer is finished as a top keeper. 

From the Audi cup they lost Gnarby and Coman to injury. They were already short in wide areas. Still think if they could come to affordable deal Bale might be worth a shot.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Goal and assist for Sancho tonight, Dortmund look good. 

Bayern on other hand have very little creativity and Neuer is finished as a top keeper. 

Good game and a fantastic win for BVB 👍🏻

• 2 months later...
Â