The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

10 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

Buying up any players at other sides who might help their opponents to mount a title challenge? How proper.

Buying? They often get them to wait out their contract and get them on a free transfer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i think that can be expanded - 1st hattrick scored vs bayern in the league since 2001 when ebbe sand (one for the forgotten players thread) did it for schalke, which means that its the 1st hattrick conceded at the allianz arena, its also the 1st hattrick conceded in 90 minutes by neuer (only previous one was to ronaldo but the 3rd came in extra time)

also sounds like they got done by a counter attack in the 93rd minute which is crazy, the 2nd and and 3rd goals are 2 CBs vs 1 striker pretty much on the edge of the centre circle, long ball through in to the space quicker striker runs on to it and scores, its awful

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Dortmund are doing rather well, aren't they!

Favre is doing a cracking job. 

He seems to do well at most clubs he has been at though he struggles with winning trophies. He finished top 4 with his last 3 teams who are never traditional contenders

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dortmund trying really hard to throw away this title 

Its Bayerns title to lose now IMO. 

Dortmund are doing their best impression of Spurs lately. 

• 2 weeks later...

130 minutes into the tie and Bayern have done nothing. To go with Schalke and Dortmund pathetic exits along with Hoffenheim, I fear for the Bundesliga going forward in the top league

somehow they have scored as I typed this 

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Tedesco sacked by Schalke after their CL thumping and poor league position.

Such a strange club, i think its bit like Spurs. Got potential but can easiky **** things up

• 1 month later...

Bayern freeing up some salary and saying farewell to 2 club legends in Robben and Ribery.

728 games between them in which they have shipped in with 266 goals and 289 assists combined.

Welcome to west Ham I guess?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Always found Ribery to be an extremely overrated player, Robben on the other hand absolutely world class.

Agreed on both counts. Shame Robben was do injury prone. 

Â