The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

I think the timing with Man City's recent managerial speculation is suspiciously coincidental.

Valid point, would be interesting see Klopp with somewhat infinite funds at his disposal, fantastic manager.

If he does go City they will need to really revamp that squad to fit his style. Completely; you'd imagine Aguero is safe no matter what manager comes in.

yep, in my head the only player capable of the high pressure game that Klopp used with dortmund is milner and he's likely to leave this summer, with the FFP and the number of players they need i dont think they can go and get a £40m hummels or reus, they need several well scouted £10m players instead, they basically need to have the transfer policy that klopp had when he 1st went to dortmund, hummels, gundogan, bender, lewandowski etc for <£10m

not sure city fans / owners / spanish bloke at the top will have that transfer policy

to me Klopp is a one trick pony and when teams countered his tactics at Dortmund he was a bit clueless. Think he should have stayed where he is

also Bayern are huge admirers and rumours Guardiola wont stay next season

He'd be perfect for Arsenal.

I actually think the Arsenal squad is probably best suited to him also. A few changes needed here and there but someone like Sanchez would thrive under him you'd imagine if it were to happen.

Can't see it though think Wenger will stay on anyway.

Â