The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

he was linked with United in the summer but said he wasnt interested, I think you would be pushing 70-100 million mark for him

ridiculous to say since he has 10 World Cup goals and over 100 for Bayern that he is still a bit underrated due to him not being flashy

he was linked with United in the summer but said he wasnt interested, I think you would be pushing 70-100 million mark for him

Think that valuation is pushing it just a bit. In a one team league, playing for the one team, he needs to be scoring more to be getting that kind of valuation.

maybe but I mainly go on what I see for Germany in international games and his Champions League performances

speaking of one team leagues I see Bayern are close to getting De Bruyne. classy as usual destroying your competition

maybe but I mainly go on what I see for Germany in international games and his Champions League performances

speaking of one team leagues I see Bayern are close to getting De Bruyne. classy as usual destroying your competition

Yes the Bundesliga is going to become the least interesting of the european leagues at this rate. 

Where have you seen Bayern are close to getting De Bruyne?

How much do people reckon Thomas Mueller is worth? I know it must be a lot but I have no idea what the actual figure would be.

Also Guardiola's Bayern not so boring last night!

I would say that to tempt Bayern you would need to flash £70m under their nose. In comparison to other recent transfers I would say his actual worth is closer to £50m.

He's in that bracket just below the absolute elite isn't he?

Yes 50m is about his current value. Great goalscoring record when he mainly plays as an attacking midfielder. To be honest I didn't realise he was only 25. I thought he was nearer 30

Edited by PaulC

Lazy and doesn't score goals. Essentially a Bosnian Darren Bent. 

Pissed a two goal lead up the wall against Freiburg today too, would've had us out of the bottom two for the first time in a long time. 

Â