News story of the day

BOF

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

It is. You go to Hednesford, it's like Mecca, non Muslims aren't allowed in, in the village of Seighford is the largest mosque in the western world, and in Meriden, you have to wear the burqa regardless of your sex. There are no go areas all over Bridgnorth.

Glad to finally get confirmation of the situation that the U.S. right wing has been trying to enlighten us about over here but the biased liberal media has suppressed.   Allahu akbar!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Of course it is,and so is every other prison in the western world.Do you know how much it cost to have 1/2 TVs in every cell ?!

Some of our prisoners only have the basic Sky package :(  It's dehumanising.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chindie said:

That reminds me of Breivik complaining that he only had a PS2 in his cell and wasn't allowed certain games.

He lived his life like a Call of Duty game, he should be rotting in a cell with nothing, just his own mind to drive himself crazy.

52 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Thats the trouble with prisons these days,when guys go in,they want to go back.It should be a place that once is enough.

There’s some absolute hell holes in the US that have repeat customers. 

I'd bring back the treadwheel, that would generate some cheaper electric for everyone but then you don't want prisoners being all tired n that or they can't go and work for speedy hire for 40p an hour can they? and then people who aren't in prison wouldn't be made all redundant and stuff. Probably why the migrants are filling up 5star hotels all the time coz they can't get work coz the prisoners are stealing all their jerbs. I think if we brought back hanging then crime would disappear because penalties have proved to be an effective deterrant for years before the snowflakes stopped us hanging people. And then everyone can do a fair days work for a fair days pay, and If people don't do a fair days work for a fair days pay they should be made to do that work but on benefits or go to prison, so all the jobs get undercut, and then all those not on benefits can get locked up for not working and they can undercut the benefits people. Think of how efficient society could be if we all lived in the big house and worked for 40p an hour. Lights out would save the world, all that extra electric not being wasted by people who should get a job rather than be awake in the night. And then everyone would know what real work is. And everyone would just do what they're told. Although I'm fairly new to all this so let me know if I'm doing it right.

On 07/09/2023 at 11:46, Seat68 said:

He carried out the offenses he is accused of here in Stafford. Usman Khan the London Bridge attacker was also living in the town when he committed his crime. We are a bloody hot bed!

I drove past Uttoxeter on Wednesday and wanted to commit a terror offence. Must be something in the air. 

• Like 2

On 07/09/2023 at 12:03, Seat68 said:

It is. You go to Hednesford, it's like Mecca

Excellent. I love a bit of bingo.

Can I take my own dabber?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Those XL Bully’s look like absolute killing machines, and we know the kind of people that would want them. They have no place as pets. 

I saw one being walked by a girl of about 7, she didn't have a chance in hell of controlling that dog if she needed to. 

On 08/09/2023 at 13:22, PussEKatt said:

Thats the trouble with prisons these days,when guys go in,they want to go back.It should be a place that once is enough.

On 08/09/2023 at 14:15, Genie said:

There’s some absolute hell holes in the US that have repeat customers. 

Is it because when they're released (in UK Prisons anyway) many of them are just thrown back out there with no help or support in how to integrate back into society and many of them - because it's been so long - don't know how to, thus causing them to re-offend in order they can return to what has became 'their comfort zone' of society so to speak?

• Like 2

Â