General Chat

Stevo985

It’s kinda rich that Hollyoaks should be taking the moral high ground on their cast using sex appeal to earn a living. 

Fair enough, they stopped their soft core calendars (much to the twenty-something me’s dismay) but they certainly haven’t been prudish when using the attractiveness of their actors before.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

I've never understood the appeal of OnlyFans. There's that much free stuff online why pay for it... Or so I hear anyway... 

FWIW I think the relative exclusiveness is part of the appeal, it’s like your own personalised stash. I also imagine men (let’s face it, it’s men) feel like they’re a bit closer to them if they cough up the cash. Plus, if you want to see a picture of an attractive (near) naked woman, if you “know” her that probably adds to the appeal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

For that much money I'm hoping it was 'it' and not 'them'. She's already got topless pics out there due to the paparazzi. 

I've never understood the appeal of OnlyFans. There's that much free stuff online why pay for it... Or so I hear anyway... 

A quick google and you can find everything she’s posting on OF for free, why is there so many people paying? 

There’s the obvious hypocrisy of Hollyoaks how they’re handling this. They’ve been hiring models to act for years and cashed in loads from calendars and other glamour modelling. Now they’re not getting a slice of the money they’ve kick her out.

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Cartoon ducks are always cute yellow ducklings, like rubber ducks. In fact, even they should be should be called rubber ducklings.

How long are we going to let them get away with it?

This is as petty as me questioning the expression "under the sea". I have already flogged that horse on here before so I won't go down that route. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Cartoon ducks are always cute yellow ducklings, like rubber ducks. In fact, even they should be should be called rubber ducklings.

How long are we going to let them get away with it?

They need to burn. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

It'll be my only contact with he outside world from my bunker

Surely VT on topic will be in dire need of moderation at this testing time.  Can't be missing in action now, heads WILL need banging😂😂

Just think of the wars that will break out when a perceived wrong un is appointed!

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Surely VT on topic will be in dire need of moderation at this testing time.  Can't be missing in action now, heads WILL need banging😂😂

Just think of the wars that will break out when a perceived wrong un is appointed!

I still remember when Shteve Mclaren was linked. That was a fun day.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Anyone using Movember as an excuse to be a lazy prick this month? One week in and I'm at the "feeling slightly like I look like a kiddy fiddler" stage.  I think it has to go. 

I'm a lazy prick with it every month tbh

The once a week shaves have gone let alone clean shave, I'm now usually somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks at a time 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Anyone using Movember as an excuse to be a lazy prick this month? One week in and I'm at the "feeling slightly like I look like a kiddy fiddler" stage.  I think it has to go. 

Thats been my de facto look for about 18 months now. WFH hasn't done anything for personal grooming motivation. 

44 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

TBF it's actually quite constructive at the moment. I'm impressed.

I'll take your word for it. I'm not sticking my head into that particular wood-chipper

• Like 3

This time round, I’m going to try and remember who was on which side (pro at-the-time-current manager v anti at-the-time-current manager) and I’ll see if those alliances remain for the new guy. 

Will two allies who previously agreed on the merits of net spend become bitter enemies? Will two adversaries put aside their differences over the promptness of second half substitutions to form an uneasy bond against a new common foe after the players’ new bedtimes are revealed?

It will be interesting to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The awful scenes at the rap concert in America where 8 people were crushed did make me think back to Hillsborough. 

Concerts are setup in a very similar way to that which is now banned in football. If there is a surge then those near the front are in big trouble and can’t get out. 

I’ve been to a few big gigs and at the front been crushed against the barriers. Fortunately it’s been only a few seconds before it’s eased.

I also remember seeing several people pulled out of the crowd unconscious at an Oasis gig in Manchester.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

The awful scenes at the rap concert in America where 8 people were crushed did make me think back to Hillsborough. 

Concerts are setup in a very similar way to that which is now banned in football. If there is a surge then those near the front are in big trouble and can’t get out. 

I’ve been to a few big gigs and at the front been crushed against the barriers. Fortunately it’s been only a few seconds before it’s eased.

I also remember seeing several people pulled out of the crowd unconscious at an Oasis gig in Manchester.

Vague on details but I was at a Reading festival one year where there was barrier problems whilst System of a Down were on. There were problems with the barrier all weekend but I think it collapsed whilst they were playing. 

Edit. Internet said it was Leeds festival, not one to argue with the internet but thought it was Reading as I favoured that festival at that period. 

Edited by Seat68

29 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Edit. Internet said it was Leeds festival, not one to argue with the internet but thought it was Reading as I favoured that festival at that period.

Same festival though, internet probably just wrong on the venue right on the festival

Â