General Chat

Stevo985

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm pleasantly surprised by how uncontroversial the non-binary gender discussion has been. I expected the worst. Good job, VT. 

I think the majority of us, not all, but the majority, are open to education and willing to understand others. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Today was my missus' birthday. So I got her a card and a sort of expensive painted hair brush. The hair brush was symbolic as it was just a physical gift before the day of spa pampering and hair cut I also got her. She was so enamoured with the hairbrush she thought it was the main present. A 'kin hairbrush. 

Should I cancel the appointment?

Keep the appointment for yourself

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

A yes, now that scenario is a reversy Percy. That is someone hitting on you, at which point, if you are in the market then it does become valid to work out the ins and outs.

We have had similar situations here. I’m very average, but the wife of one of the guys likes to think she’s a bit of a catch and on a couple of occasions has been more than flirty. But I’m just not interested. Two reasons, one I’m just not that kinda guy. Second, if I was, it wouldn’t be with some attention seeking butterfly collecting wife of a long standing mate, preoccupied with her own tits.

Similarly, my missus was given a free hover mower (no, I don’t think that is a euphemism). Turned out her work colleague had thought it was the start of something wonderful. Well it was for me. I got a free hover mower.

happy kenneth williams GIF

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It was close, but @Tegis just pipped you by 6 hours

😀

Damn!  A number of URLs are blocked on my work computer, so I didn't see the gifs when I scrolled through.  And lord help anyone who would actually bother to read the words in any of his (their?) posts! 😉

Pro tip for @Tegis:   You can get Kenneth directly from the GIF button on the VT reply toolbar!

5 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Damn!  A number of URLs are blocked on my work computer, so I didn't see the gifs when I scrolled through.  And lord help anyone who would actually bother to read the words in any of his (their?) posts! 😉

Pro tip for @Tegis:   You can get Kenneth directly from the GIF button on the VT reply toolbar!

I ain’t saying that I made my own Kenneth gifs. But I thought the internet gave up very few of him.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29068dc61a6fd977f93b

On 03/08/2020 at 23:12, NurembergVillan said:

I've had tinnitus for about 10 years now and that's brutal enough...

I've had it possibly 30 years now, not in a particular severe way, in that it doesn't really bother me most of the time but I think thats because I've just learned to deal with it. It's why I play music a lot in the house as that seems to take my mind off it.

Ironic really music caused it and music is my solution

• Like 3

7 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Another pro tip, the best ones aren't in there 😉

Â