General Chat

Stevo985

Most people have picked up on Garmin being hacked by RansomWare or whatever they call it. Seems it was fixed by paying $ 10 million to Russian hackers. 

Not sure why I'm writing this, but I read about it now and find it fascinating. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

WTF is a 'Funny Feet' and why would you want to eat it :unsure:

Not had one for years but used to be lovely, its like compressed ice cream in a foot shape

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

like compressed ice cream in a foot shape

Does not sound appealing to be honest.

Mind you, I used to eat these bad boys in 'Nam:

e12131d17b9d8be997828064a6e7e0bb.jpg

We used to go to an arthouse cinema there, where you could take in a drink but weren't allowed snacks, and I remember wearing a flat cap one evening so I could sneak it in on top of my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Does not sound appealing to be honest.

Mind you, I used to eat these bad boys in 'Nam:

e12131d17b9d8be997828064a6e7e0bb.jpg

We used to go to an arthouse cinema there, where you could take in a drink but weren't allowed snacks, and I remember wearing a flat cap one evening so I could sneak it in on top of my head.

now  I would not eat that as I associate it with fishyness

Just had a text from my mate who is away in Cornwall who has had a text from the fella who sits in front of us on the Holte who has asked him if we want to join his works dream team competition. Nice sense of camaraderie in absence during these difficult times 

I don't know how many of you use the sports-blogs on SB-nation (mainly American sports). But as they are now changing their comments system from a semi-crap one to a new absolute cluster-****, all I can say is:

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for VillaTalk. :flag:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Anyone see Ronnie O'Sullivan's interview last night? :crylaugh:

On the brilliant/lunacy trip.

Kate Tempest has had a lifestyle change. No longer a 'she', but a 'they'.

117300643_10157571703485975_3185407278592344151_o.thumb.jpg.20aae913b82bb73a04f55463308aebf3.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xann said:

On the brilliant/lunacy trip.

Kate Tempest has had a lifestyle change. No longer a 'she', but a 'they'.

117300643_10157571703485975_3185407278592344151_o.thumb.jpg.20aae913b82bb73a04f55463308aebf3.jpg

They look like Chesney out of Coronation Street. 

ahhh gender pro-nouns.. I wish Twitter didn't exist so i didn't know about that entire argument.  I still don't really get it, but it's so far out of my sphere I'm just ignorant to it. 

That said, I know of 2 people from different genders who are currently going through the change, starting with lots of counselling.  Seems to be a fairly new exponential growth of it over the last 10 or so years, when social media has really taken off.  

Â