General Chat

Stevo985

I have a day to myself on the 2nd of November and don’t want to waste it by just sitting in the house. I thought a rare visit to Villa Park but of course it’s a Liverpool game and long sold out. So am at a loose end. Any suggestions on places to go, things to do, anything really within reason, doesn’t have to be in Staffordshire. Not really drinking as that would be alone and that’s Wetherspoons at 8am territory.

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but a few posts above there is the opportunity for CONSECUTIVE FIVERS. This has never happened in the history of VillaTalk. I would rather like to witness this once in a generation happening before I die.

• Like 2

Missus and her lad have gone to see family in Poland until saturday, thought I'd enjoy a few days on my own in the house but I'm a bit bored on the first bloody night. 

Dropped them off at the airport earlier, did a bit of shopping on way home, played the switch, watched a bit of TV and now I'm on my todd I dont know what to do for the rest of the night.

Edited by Ingram85

On 24/10/2019 at 17:34, Ingram85 said:

Can I get 5 each of the 5 likes just to piss @hogso off with the ultimate symmetry?

It's not 5 of each but I gave you the 1 you were missing to make it 3 of each to help tidy it up a bit

• Thanks 1

This morning when I opened the door to my 19-month old's bedroom, one of our cats walked out. My daughter was put to sleep last night at 7pm and didn't wake up until gone 6, so the cat had been there for over 11 hours!

The little bugger must have been hiding in the wardrobe or under her cot.

I don't want to polute the General Erection thread, but for those who saw my issues with the nurse practitioner...

Had a visit from two nurses today, absolutely lovely ladies, they apologised constantly and have sorted a prescription for what they say should have been sorted 2 or 3 weeks ago! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rob182 said:

This morning when I opened the door to my 19-month old's bedroom, one of our cats walked out. My daughter was put to sleep last night at 7pm and didn't wake up until gone 6, so the cat had been there for over 11 hours!

The little bugger must have been hiding in the wardrobe or under her cot.

**** hell I got confused then with the wording of this post 😱.

• Haha 2

Â