General Chat

Stevo985

Insurance company (AA) were very good , they refer it to Claim Fast which they only do if they feel you aren't at fault , essentially means we don't have to pay the excess .

After a  lot of thought I got MrsH to report it to the police this morning , mainly as if he denies it \ contests it , the fact he drove off is logged and it (hopefully) weakens any counter argument he may try and come up with ...  no idea what the police do to him , but I guess that will make him think twice next time when he decides to try and intimidate someone

On 27/06/2016 at 17:35, tonyh29 said:

But what's the betting the old bill wont even give a monkeys even though technically he's just left the scene of an accident

They'll absolutely love it:  you and she have done all of the work for them.

Edit: Unless it's not on their to do/bonus list for the month.

Edited by snowychap

18 hours ago, useless said:

Feels like winter. I don't mind, but strange.

When I got home from work last night my wife had the heating on!!

naturally I turned it straight off and advised on a jumper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Anyone seen or heard from RV lately? 

Someone else asked the other day, I think the reply was it was a preplanned break to sort a few things out in his personal life.

• Like 1

Just sold my wife's old broken iPhone 5c as "spares / repairs / faulty for parts only, no returns" for £57. Crazy, you can buy mint sealed versions for less than £100.

I thought I was looking at about £20 for it.

I was in a spoonys at 9am this morning having a breakfast and while I was there (no more than 45 minutes) I watched an old fella on the next table go through 4 pints of Carling. He looked a right state. What a desperately sad sight

Edited by Xela

Just now, Ginko said:

Says the man having breakfast in a Weatherspoons at 9am on a Sunday morning ;)

Ha, I was waiting for that comment from someone! :)

In my defence, I had orange juice! :D 

Â