General Chat

Stevo985

5 hours ago, BOF said:

You could Google image search Queen Rania of Jordan.  Y'know, just to keep up to speed on events in Davos :blush:

As dictators wife's go I think I slightly prefer  Asma al-Assad

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

You're mad.  I mean I would, obviously.  But she's a consolation prize.

she's even got the foxy knoxy look so you can add the danger element of is she going stab you as you bang her  into the equation

asma_assad.jpg?w=293&h=320&crop=1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

she's even got the foxy knoxy look so you can add the danger element of is she going stab you as you bang her  into the equation

asma_assad.jpg?w=293&h=320&crop=1

All.  Day. Long.

Queen-Rania.jpg

• Like 1

You could Google image search Queen Rania of Jordan.  Y'know, just to keep up to speed on events in Davos :blush:

As dictators wife's go I think I slightly prefer  Asma al-Assad

Slightly off note but bashar al assad has a face that makes you want to bash it constantly with a barbed wired baseball bat.

Anyone know if a car will fail an MOT with a smashed (but still attached) passenger side mirror,  a missing rear view mirror, and a cracked front windscreen? I'm guessing so ...

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Anyone know if a car will fail an MOT with a smashed (but still attached) passenger side mirror,  a missing rear view mirror, and a cracked front windscreen? I'm guessing so ...

Yes, yes, probably. It's not currently roadworthy so you shouldn't be driving it. Your insurance is probably invalid.

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

another car question - how many miles can you do once the low oil light has come on?

Got a 50m drive home tonight on the motorway before ill be able to do anything about it

You are 50 miles from the nearest petrol station or any kind of shop (Tesco etc) that sells motor oil?

FWIW, the answer depends entirely on the make of car.  Check the dipstick and see if it's properly low or if the car is just being a bit fussy.

Â