General Chat

Stevo985

After being with one for 9 years and counting, I can finally conclude that woman are absolutely mental. Such a strange species, I just don't understand them. Some of the stuff they get upset about just boggles my mind.

It took 9 years to realise this!!!!

:lol:

I was tidying up the house, for her mainly, before she gets home. I start going through a massive pile of letters and threw some doctors appointment letters in the bin, which were about a year old and of no relevance, which she found terribly offensive. Starts shouting at me about it in the garden so probably the whole street can hear whilst I'm pissing myself laughing about it. I decide to go out and get a KFC for myself before she ends up murdering me, when I get back she starts crying that I'm selfish because I didn't get her one when I had already got something for her tea already :crylaugh: She then drives off and I can hear her bitching to her mum in the distance.

... cool story bro etc :lol: Women, I fecking hate them sometimes. Gays must have it so easy

I never thought I'd side with a woman, but you didn't offer her a KFC and ate it in front of her? That is sick! Edited by Wainy316

The last girl I made a serious effort with chastised me once for not introducing her to people as "my girlfriend". I broke up with her a week later.  :)

and then what did you introduce her as?

Hot and sunny here. Just went to an American diner up the road, there was only one American there but she was... well.. :wub: I must go more often.

Hot American chicks, by and large prefer Chevy or Pontiac or Dodge drivers to Ford drivers...

• Like 4

Just saw Katherine Merry on celeb Mastermind answering questions on Villa.

She got a couple of easy ones wrong.

I of course got every one right :)

The last girl I made a serious effort with chastised me once for not introducing her to people as "my girlfriend". I broke up with her a week later.  :)

I just said her name, but that wasn't the right answer for her. She was kind of pushy and was trying too hard to rush things along. Very suffocating.

I just said her name, but that wasn't the right answer for her. She was kind of pushy and was trying too hard to rush things along. Very suffocating.

I once bought a girlfriend a ring as a present. We'd joked that, you know, it's just a prezzy because you like it, it's not 'a thing', it is just a ring like it might have been earrings.

**** me! Very next day my world went in to meltdown as apparently we were engaged.

I was so stunned it actually took me another day or two before managing to tell her she was nuts and I was out of there. Silly silly error looking back.

• Like 2

Just saw Katherine Merry on celeb Mastermind answering questions on Villa.

She got a couple of easy ones wrong.

I of course got every one right :)

It was a repeat. 

Can anyone recommend a good shaver/trimmer? Preferably under £50 please.

Might sound strange but I don't suit being clean shaven so I want to stop wet shaving and maintain a 2/3 day growth.

Yep - Remington MB320C Beard Trimmer. I bought it based on all the positive reviews on eBay and found it to be a great beard trimmer for the price. I've had two Babyliss models and they're more expensive, not as good, and definitely not as robust.

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a good shaver/trimmer? Preferably under £50 please.

Might sound strange but I don't suit being clean shaven so I want to stop wet shaving and maintain a 2/3 day growth.

Yep - Remington MB320C Beard Trimmer. I bought it based on all the positive reviews on eBay and found it to be a great beard trimmer for the price. I've had two Babyliss models and they're more expensive, not as good, and definitely not as robust.

Thanks for replying.  About £25, so pretty reasonable.  Ever do your balls with it?

Â